Yonge at Wellesley Station Condos
By: Plaza Corp.
20 Maitland Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From $640,000 - $1,979,000
43 Storeys | 502 Suites
Studio - 3 Bedroom(s)
375 - 1181 Sq Ft
VIP Launch: 2022
Yonge at Wellesley Station Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Plaza Corp. Coming soon to 20 Maitland Street in Toronto.
Highlights at Yonge at Wellesley Station Condos
Located in the Church-Yonge Corridor neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Toronto
- Prominent location on Yonge Street
- Close to Toronto’s Financial District
- Top-rated schools such as Toronto Metropolitan University (Ryerson) and University of Toronto
- Close to Eaton Centre
- PATH underground network, with 30 kilometres of walkways
- Queen Station and King Station
- 1 minute walk to Wellesley Subway Station
- On the Yonge-University subway line
- Near Perfect Walk Score of 99 out of 100
- Near Perfect Bike Score of 97 out of 100
- Excellent Transit Score of 95 out of 100
- Nearby parks such as Alexander Street Parkette, James Canning Gardens and Cawthra Square Park.
Toronto Metropolitan University, formerly known as Ryerson University, Canada's pioneer in creative, career-oriented education, is just a short walking distance away. Home to Canada's largest undergraduate business school, the Ted Rogers School of Management. Also, home to the country's third largest undergraduate engineering school and the best media school.
In addition, The University of Toronto, one of the world's most prestigious institutions with over 700 undergraduate degrees and 200 postgraduate degrees, is just a 7-minute drive away. The university, while having a long history of innovation and research, was the home of such ground-breaking technological moments as the discovery of insulin, stem cell research, and the invention of the electron microscope. Teaching is often cited as a strength by the university in fields such as medicine, finance, engineering, humanities, education, and many others.
Connectivity at Plaza Yonge at Wellesley Station Condos
Yonge Street, Toronto's most prominent and busiest street, is one of the world's longest arteries, stretching from the shores of Lake Ontario all the way north to Barrie. Other major streets in Toronto, such as Dundas, Bloor, Queen, King, and University, form a grid basis on which the city's transit network is built. Traveling through the GTA is easy even from these main arteries, which branch out in any direction into the GTA's eastern and western reaches, such as Scarborough, Durham Region, Etobicoke, Peel Region, and Halton Region to the east and west, and York Region to the north.
The Toronto Transit Commission (TTC) maintains a vibrant and ever-present public transportation system in downtown Toronto, with large subway lines, streetcar lines, and bus routes all converging throughout the downtown area and funneling into the center of Union Station, located at the southern edge of the Entertainment District. Travellers, commuters, and adventurers alike have seemingly endless options from here. The UP Express Train connect Union Station to Lester B. Pearson International Airport in Mississauga. Also, the GO Transit infrastructure operates commuter rail lines in the GTA and beyond. Above all, the VIA Rail provides intercity transport along the Quebec-Windsor Corridor, Canada's most populous region.
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Developer: Plaza Corp.
- Architect: BDP Quadrangle
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 43
- Suites: 502
- Suite Type: Studio - 3
- Suite Size: 375 - 1181
- Launch: 2022
Pricing & Fees
- Price: $640,000 - $1,979,000
- Cost of Parking: $100,000
- Cost of EV Parking: $150,000
- Parking Availability: Eligible for 3 Bedroom or larger
- Cost of Locker: $10,000
- Maintenance Fee: $0.69/SF
- Parking Maintenance: 20
- Locker Maintenance: 65
- Lawyer: EIZENMAN & DALE, LLP IN TRUST
Balance of 5% due in 60 Days
2.5% in 180 Days
2.5% in 270 Days
2.5% in 365 Days
2.5% in 580 Days
5% on Occupancy
International Deposit Structure
10% in 180 Days
10% in 365 Days
5% in 540 Days
Option to Lease at Occupancy
Capped Development Fees
- $17,000 for a Studio, 1 Bedroom & 1 Bedroom Den
- $19,000 for 2B +
- Pet spa
- Fitness studio
- Two (2) guest suites
- Rooftop Amenities
- Indoor lounge with bar
- Outdoor firepit terrace
- Outdoor children play area
- Outdoor BBQ terrace
- Outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Yoga room
- Wi-Fi co-working space
- Plaza Club
- Catering kitchen
- Dining room
- Event space
- Indoor children play area