Yonge City Square Condos
Yonge City Square Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Gupta Group. Coming soon to Yonge Street and York Mills Road at 4050 Yonge Street in North York. The development will include a four-star hotel, office space, retail space, luxury condominiums, and 1.16 acres of conservation land.
4050 Yonge Street Condos will be build a large mixed-use complex on the 3.2 acre property which is currently a parking lot managed by the TTC.
Highlights at Yonge City Square Condos
This is the first new condominium development in the area in 20 years. These two beautiful structures, which stand 28 and 14 stories tall, are the newest additions to the Yonge and York Mills skyline. Experience premium amenities such as an outdoor swimming pool, rooftop patio, party area, and numerous individual golf simulator pods while living in beautifully constructed spacious apartments with oversized balconies.
Perfectly positioned on Yonge Street near York Mills Station - on the outskirts of Hoggs Hollow, among Toronto's most desirable areas, including Bedford Park, Bayview Village, Lawrence Park, Willowdale, as well as the Bridle Path. Enjoy a plethora of parks, trails, and leisure activities, such as the Don Valley Golf Course, Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club, and local tennis courts, as well as diverse culture and entertainment, all within minutes. Enjoy immediate subway and rapid transit connections, especially with spacious rooms, and beautiful balcony views.
- Located in the Bedford Park-Nortown neighbourhood in Toronto
- Lively neighbourhood along Yonge Street
- Direct access to York Mills Station
- Steps to the Yonge-University subway line
- Seconds from HWY 401
- Easy access to HWY 401/404/DVP
- Directly across from tYork Mills Centre
- Step to the Don Valley Golf Course and Toronto’s most pristine urban parks
- Many transportation options to Downtown and Uptown
- Many schools nearby
- World of retail and dining options
- Popular malls such as the Yonge Sheppard Centre, Bayview Village, Yorkdale, and Fairview
- North York’s Mel Lastman Square
- The Meridian Arts Centre – home to world class music and theatre
- Nearby parks include York Mills Valley Park, Yonge Boulevard Parkette and Gwendolen Park
- Nearby schools include Computer Technology Institute Head Office, TriOS Training Centres Limited and Warrior Spirit Martial Arts
- Transit Score of 89 out of 100.
- Developer: Gupta Group
- Architect: IBI Group, LineVision Architect
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Coming Soon
- Storeys: 28
- Suites: 526
- Suite Type: 1 - 3