[New Collection] QA Condos by RioCan and Context
Scan a QR Code and Book an Appointment with our Sales Representatives.
NEW COTTAGE COLLECTION EXCLUSIVE VIP INCENTIVES
- 2 Years Free Maintenance
- 2 Years Free Property Tax
- Free Assignment
- Capped Development Charges
- $20k in Cottage Finish Upgrades
- Custom Wood Millwork in Living Rooms
- Electric Fireplaces in Living Rooms
- Custom Wood-Inspired Feature Walls in Bedrooms
- Wood-Inspired Tile Feature Walls in Ensuites
Just minutes away from Woodbine Park and Ashbridge’s Bay, an exciting new condo development is set to take Leslieville by storm! Introducing Queen Ash Bridge Condos (QA Condos), a stunning, modern stepped-back condominium developed by RioCan and Context.
Located at 1555 Queen Street East, Queen Ash Bridge will sport stunning lakeside views, excellent amenities, and gorgeous parks and recreation just steps from the front door!
The redevelopment will feature both the rentals and residential. The mixture of housing types including Rent-Geared-To-Income (RGI) and some market rentals. The site is about 3.3 acres at 1555 Queen Street East in Toronto with the building rises 17 storeys with 366 units. The estimated construction starting date is Fall 2024.
Queen Ash Bridge Condos (QA Condos) Highlights:
- Easy access to Lake Shore Blvd & DVP
- Streetcar stop is at doorstep
- many unique stores, entertainments along Queen Street
- Short walking distance from Woodbine Beach
- Short drive from Greenwood subway station
- Close to Little India
- Many public, secondary schools are located nearby
- Walk Score of 86 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 89 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Jonathon Ashbridge Park, Main Sewage Treatment Playground and The Ashbridge Estate
This brand-new complex is located in the heart of Leslieville, where you can be served by wide range of shops and entertainments to enjoy your modern lifestyle. Plus, it is most convenient location with easy transit options allow you for quick commutes downtown.
Top 5 Reasons to Invest in Queen Ash Bridge Condos (QA Condos)
The area around Queen Ash Bridge is simply full of parks and green spaces. Woodbine Park is just across the street, featuring a number of green spaces, paths and trails, as well as Woodbine Beach – the largest of the four beaches in the Beaches area of Toronto.
Possibly the most popular beach in the city, Woodbine is constantly populated with playing children, sunbathers, barbecuers and volleyball players. A hotspot for holidays like Victoria Day or Canada Day, Woodbine is a hopping, active beach perfect for summer activities. And with constant lifeguards during the summer, it’s the perfect place for family fun days!
Other parks in the area like Ashbridge’s Bay, Beaches Park, Greenwood Park, and more, contain all kinds of other neighbourhood amenities like skateparks, wide-open fields and meadows, and many more, making for perfect escapes to nature all around Queen Ash Bridge.
Leslieville itself is famous for boutique shops, restaurants, farmers’ markets, espresso bars, even vintage bowling alleys and craft breweries like Godspeed and Rorschach Brewing Co, can be found in this neighbourhood, making exciting nightlife a good bet all year round. Once called “the nest Williamsburg” by the NY Times, Leslieville is teaming with exciting local shops. Queen Margherita Pizza, Leslieville Pumps, Te Are, The Green Wood, and many more restaurants make for a wide variety of delicious, affordable local restaurants.
Parents will be happy to know there are countless great schools nearby, from Leslieville Junior Public School, and St. Joseph Catholic School to the west, to Roden Public and Kew Beach Junior Public School to the North and East, respectively.
• Established, affluent and highly desired neighbourhood
• Proximity to the lake, parks and downtown
Current and future trend
• Will it be city living with all the amenities around you or outside the city to be closer to nature, lower density, less congested
• QA is both
Pricing and Value
• Current resale.
– The average price for a condo in the area is Jan $717,471 E01 MLS zone Downtown core average is 681,070 C01 MLS. QA is starting from the $500s
– The average price for a detached home in the area is $1,666,875 E01 MLS.
– Downtown Core condos – $1,400/sf+
– QA is $200 – $300sf cheaper, with average of $1,150/sf
– Preconstruction condos in 905 are becoming less affordable, with multiple projects selling over $1000/sf
– QA offer the best value and the most room for appreciation
Queen Ash Bridge Condos (QA Condos) will be a 17 storey condominium, with a modern, rectangular, facade. Featuring a stepped-back shape, units all the way up the building will have terraces and balconies, providing stunning views of the lake and parklands nearby.
A full list of building amenities have not yet been listed, but Context Developments and RioCan are known for bringing amenities to their projects that raise the bar of condominium life. Buyers should expect shared work spaces, dining and hosting areas, lounges, as well as a weight-training and fitness centre on premises.
Product and design
• Unique architecture
• Future landmark of the area
• High demand from end-users. QA first release has sold more than 35 units over $1m. Building with more end-users is likely to appreciate more when entering the resale market and end-user buildings are better maintained. Which makes it a great investment
• Because of the project scale, QA offers amenities that no other condo in the area can
• Cottage collection finishing package ($20,000 value) will make these units stand out against typical condos in the city. These units in resale will sell and rent faster and higher
• The variety of unit sizes and design
For more information, including floorplans and amenity lists as soon as they become available, make sure to register now with MyCondoPro!
Queen Ash Bridge Condos (QA Condos) is located very close to the Gardiner Expressway, and Lake Shore Boulevard which takes residents straight downtown, and further west. Easily travel through the downtown core to the rest of the “Golden Horseshoe” region of Southern Ontario, through Etobicoke, Oakville and Hamilton, or take the Don Valley Parkway north up through Scarborough and into the norther GTA.
The neighbourhood itself is highly walkable, with a score of 78 out of 100. This means that the area has just about anything you might need in terms of services and conveniences, making errands simple to complete on foot.
The neighbourhood has a very good transit score of 72. The easiest connection to the TTC is by taking advantage of the Queen Streetcar, which passes directly by the condo on Queen Street. Just a simple streetcar ride over the Don Valley and through Corktown will take residents to Queen Station, part of the TTC Subway Line 1, which is directly downtown. From there, the entire GTA is at your fingertips! Take the TTC Subway Line 1 or Line 2 to Union Station, or up north, east or west to all the distant corners of the city.
Context is a Toronto-based real estate developer, founded by President Howard Cohen. Since the 1970s, buyers have been moving further out of the downtown core of Toronto into the suburbs, but Howard Cohen was looking to buck that trend, and focus on building up, rather than out.
Originally founded by Howard and Steven Gross in 1997, Context has been focusing on providing mixed-use, affordable housing in the downtown core of Toronto, and as a result, has been in large part responsible for the iconic skyline of the city we see today.
Having built a number of high-profile projects like Library District in the Entertainment District, and Market Wharf, which sits next to the famous St. Lawrence Market, Context has built a portfolio of eye-catching condominiums that bring a densification, and rejuvenation to the Toronto downtown Core.
RioCan, meanwhile, is one of the most ubiquitous, trusted real estate firms in the GTA. Since it’s founding in 1993, they have been responsible for countless projects across North America. Largely known for its large portfolio of shopping centres and supermarkets, RioCan has begun to shift into the Toronto condominium market as well.
With projects like the Yonge Eglinton Centre, a stunning example of mixed-use condominium and shopping, RioCan has shown its ability to examine market forces and provide projects that fit the needs of the neighbourhood.
Focused on building quality relationships with it’s tenants, buyers, and communities, RioCan works to develop spaces where everybody feels welcome, and uplifted.
In addition, RioCan is working to build environmenta
lly friendly projects that will be future-proof, and reduce the carbon footprints of the residents of these projects.
A trusted brand known for building with the highest production standards and materials, a home built by RioCan is the perfect place to settle down.
Leslieville has changed a great deal in the past few decades. Originally a working-class neighbourhood, this area of the city has grown into a trendy, urban community with countless unique restaurants and amenities. Popular with young professionals and young families, this district near the beaches makes for the perfect place to set down roots, and as a result, the population of the area is rising quickly.
51% of area residents own their homes, and most of that area is semi-detached houses. Two-storey houses make up a great deal of the blocks within Leslieville, but as densification continues, we’re seeing a rise in condominiums every year.
The average premium in the area is $844K, and increasing.
Well located, and just off the beaten path, Leslieville has excellent transit, beautiful views, and simple connections to nature, which make it an increasingly popular site for young Torontonians looking for homes, making ownership in this area a wise investment.
Why now is the best time to buy?
• Vaccine started
• Borders will be open
• Travel will return
• Immigration will return and much more than before
• International students will come back
• Majority will return to the office
• Low rise prices have appreciated substantially in a short time, creating a big gap between low rise and high rise. Historically due to affordability, the market demand will switch to high rise, and prices will increase to close the gap with low rise market
These are the signs of the next condo boom. Demand will exceed supply, and prices will continue to appreciate.
The limited-time promotion for the cottage collection with 2 years of free maintenance and property taxes will make this investment worry-free for the next 6 years instead of 4, which will result in much higher capital appreciation potential
- DEVELOPER: Context Developments, RioCan
- ARCHITECT: Teeple Architects
- UNITS: 366
- UNIT SIZE: 503 to 1,843 sq.ft
- PARKING: $75,000 (available for units 670sf and up)
- LOCKER: $6,000
- MAINTENANCE: $0.64/sq.ft (excludes hydro, gas, water, cable, phone)
- DEPOSIT: $5,000 with offer ; Balance to 5% in 30 days ; 2.5% in 90, 180 days ; 5% in 370 days and Occupancy
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: Fall 2024
More Projects in this area
1161 Kingston Road Condos by Windmill Development
1161 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON, Canada
By: Windmill Development Group
From Low $600000's
Occupancy year: 2022
1030 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Condoman Developments Inc.
1615 Kingston Road Condos
1615 Kingston Road, Toronto, Scarborough, ON, Canada
By: Altree Developments