River City Condos Phase 1 Description
River City Condos Phase 1 is a new condo and townhouse project located at King St E in Toronto. developed by Urban Capital Property Group and Waterfront Toronto,The project was completed in 2013.
Move in ready! Sales for available condos/apartments and townhouses range in price from $509,900 to $619,900.
Last updated: November 4, 2014 at 20:21 pm
River City Condos Phase 1 is made up of two buildings, each with soaring lobbies and high-design amenities. The buildings are connected via a three storey enclosed bridge, similar to the industrial design of warehouse buildings in New York, Chicago and Montreal. Like people, these buildings fit in by being completely unique – and truly themselves.
As the first phase of Toronto’s new revitalized waterfront, River City is Toronto’s ground breaker for the twenty first century. A five building community of over 900 loft-style condominiums and family-friendly townhouses, together with street-level restaurants, cafes, and boutiques, it is about a new way of living, and a new style of living, unlike any other in Toronto.
River City Condos Phase 1 Building Features
- Unique Saucier+Perrotte designed dark panel and transparent glass buildings with sculpted facades and roof-lines
- Three storey lobby located in the River Street building, with a signature S+P staircase giving access to both the courtyard and the parking levels
- The King Street building has a lobby and amenity room with a wrap-around view of Don River Park
- Three elevators, two in the King Street building and one in the River Street building
- Industrial style bridge connecting the King and River Street buildings, on floors 4, 5 and 6 High security features including
- Enter phones in all lobby vestibules, an electric fob-based access system at all entry points and to the amenity areas, and strategically located security cameras
- Executive concierge service, located in the King Street lobby, and accessible by videophone from the River Street lobby
- Energy-efficient year-round heating and cooling based on a four-pipe fan coil system
- Full Tarion Warranty Protection
River City Condos Phase 1 Amenities
River City Condos Phase 1’s Saucier+Perrotte designed amenities include a double storey lounge and party room, located in a “lightbox” on the south side of the Lower River Street building overlooking the Richmond-Adelaide ramps, and an indoor/outdoor lounge and party room located on the ground floor of the King Street building, overlooking Don River Park. Both are equipped with Teknion modular furnishings, a kitchen and bar, wireless internet access and built-in stereo systems, while the King Street lounge has a media area that can be booked for movies and sports events. Phase 1’s interior amenities are rounded out by an extensive fitness facility and a guest suite.
River City Phase 1 Project Summary
PROJECT NAME: River City Phase 1
ADDRESS:King St E in Toronto
PROJECT TYPE: Condo/Apartment, Townhouse
DEVELOPER(S):Urban Capital Property Group and Waterfront Toronto
ARCHITECT(S):Saucier + Perrotte Architects, ZAS Architects
UNIT SIZES: From 924 Sq Ft To 1180 Sq Ft
PRICE RANGE:(AVAILABLE UNITS) From $509,900 To $619,900
$3,000 with agreement
– Balance to 5% in 30 days
– 5% in 180 days
– 0% on occupancy
COMPLETION DATE: 2013