Riverside Square Condos677 Queen Street East,Toronto
Riverside Square Condo has a Walk Score of 90 out of 100.
- Riverside Square Condos is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car.
- Riverside Square is one minute walk from the 301 QUEEN, the 501 QUEEN and the 502 DOWNTOWNER at the QUEEN ST EAST AT CARROLL ST stop.
- Riverside Square Condos in the South Riverdale neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Thompson Street Parkette, Sumach-Shuter Parkette and Jimmie Simpson Park.
There are a total of 4 structures that differ in height (see Site Plan Above). The massing is arranged to focus density and height far from Queen Street to the south and west in favor of a mid-rise form along Queen that is in keeping with the existing built kind (4 stories along Queen stepping back and as much as 7). In the middle of the site there are 12 and 13 story heights and at the south end along Eastern we propose 8 story heights and a 24 story point tower (little 750m2 floor plate). The tower has been set roughly 300 feet back from Queen Street and 440 feet back from Broadview Avenue to eliminate shadow and visual effects on Queen and the Neighbourhood east of Broadview. The 8 story structure heights surrounding the tower enable sunlight to permeate the middle of the site and to continue reaching our existing neighbors to the east at 90 and 68 Broadview.
Riverside Square Condos Property Details
- ARCHITECT(S): RAW Design
- UNITS: 24
- UNIT SIZES: 470 sq ft-over 2098 sq ft.
- MAINTENANCE: .53 Sq. Ft, Parking $45, Locker $12
- LOCKER : 5000
- PARKING : 35000
- ESTIMATED COMENPLETION DATE: 470 sq ft-over 2098 sq ft.
Architect(s): RAW Design, Giannone Petricone
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Under Construction
Selling Status: Sold Out