RiverstoneBrampton, ON, Canada
Riverstone is a new single family home development currently in pre-construction by Lakeview Homes. With a total of 12 units, coming soon to Brampton.
Riverstone is in Brampton, a family-oriented neighbourhood that surrounds the historic district of downtown Brampton. Since the Etobicoke Creek Trail passes through the heart of the community, there is plenty of greenspace for people to enjoy.
- One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- The ninth biggest city in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible.
- Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
- Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
- Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
Please register today or contact one of our platinum brokers, specifically for more information on sales. With exclusive first access, you will receive floor plans, unit selection, price lists, as well as incentives with your request.
Riverstone Property Details
Building Type: Single Family Home
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Coming Soon
More Projects in this area
The Neighbourhoods of Mount Pleasant
From High $800000's
Brampton, ON, Canada
By: Rosehaven Homes, Townwood Homes
The Bright Side at Mayfield Village
Bramalea Road & Countryside Drive, Brampton, ON, Canada
By: The Remington Group
Bovaird Drive West & Creditview Road, Brampton, ON, Canada
By: The Daniels Corporation, Choice Properties REIT