Sage KingstonUniversity Avenue West, Kingston
Sage prestige is a new condo development By IN8 Developments currently in preconstruction at Near the Queen’s University, In Kingston.
Sage Prestige Condos High Light:
- Steps From Queen’s University , High stable Student Rent Income.
- Over 24,582 Students(2013) And Around 3900 On Campus Bed Means Demand For Sage Prestige
- Very Close To Kingston General Hospital.
- most amenities are walking distance
- Stunning, Design, Architecture, Features & Finishes Make Sage Platinum Stand Out .
Why Invest to Kingston ?
* Home To Wolrd Renonwed Universities
* Kingston General Hospital high income staff
* New Rental Licnese In kingston Shifting Demand From Rooming Housing To Condos
* Properties can be significantly cheaper than in larger, metro areas.
*Lower vacancy rates can translate to higher rent payments.
• Signing lease agreements and
• Collection of post-dated cheques
• Coordination of tenant move-in
• Field all tenant phone calls and inquiries
• Complete maintenance management
• Bill payments and cheque deposits
• Provide regular statements
and will be a new and attractive feature in Kingston that will
allow owners to charge higher rental rates. All furnishings
are delivered to the suite with installation provided, enabling
residents to simply move right in and enjoy.
• Double bed with mattress
• Nightstand, desk and chair
• Sofa with coffee table, media unit,
• 50” flatscreen TV
• Dining table and chairs
Buyers of our first Waterloo projects realized an accelerated performance in capitol appreciation due to the increased pricing in our subsequent projects.Buyers of one bedroom units in Sage II realized a 35.6% appreciation in the value of their condo versus the price in Sage Platinum 3 years later.
When we look for opportunities for Sage Condominium projects, we look at the local market. We look for the age of the existing housing stock, and we look at what students are currently paying for rent. We performed a direct comparison between Kingston and Waterloo of what students are currently paying for a room in a 4-6 bedroom house that is over 25 years old. We found Kingston students were paying more in rent than they are in other markets. This immediately indicates that the supply/demand equation is tilted in the property owners favour in this under served market.
from over 200 businesses in Kingston’s downtown core and
from Queen’s University. All essential amenities, entertainment
and conveniences are within a 15 minute walking radius or short
6 minute bike ride.
South of Sage Prestige is the heritage protected neighbourhood
of Old Sydenham. For potential investors this is heavily influential
knowing that large areas surrounding the University are
protected and have restrictions for future development.
$1,000 for Stu’s
Sage Kingston Property Details
Selling Status: Sold Out
Estimated Completion: 2020