Scoop Condos By Graywood Developments In Midtown Toronto
Scoop Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 1791 St Clair Avenue West In Toronto.The Major Intersection are Staint Clair Avenue West and Keels Street. The Project Developed By Graywood Developments, Designed by TACT Architecture Inc. Scoop Condos features a 6 storeys Tower with 72 Units, and retail component at ground level. The Unit Size From 520 sq.ft to 1200 sq.ft.
Scoop Condos Highlight:
- Close to the Public Transit
- Close to Loblaw flagship Supermarket
- Step to parks
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Short distance to Downtown Toronto
Scoop Condos has a Walk Score of 90 out of 100. Transit Score if 83 out of 100.This location is in the Weston-Pellam Park neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. Clair Gardens Parkette, Giovanni Caboto Park and Carlton Park.
- DEVELOPER: Graywood Developments Ltd
- ARCHITECT(S): TACT Architecture Inc.
- UNITS: 72
- UNIT SIZES: From 520 sq.ft to 1200 sq.ft
More Projects in this area
[ONLY 10% Deposit] Scout Condos – MOVE IN March 2022/From the mid $500’s
From Mid $500000's
Occupancy year: 2022
1791 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Graywood Developments Ltd