Scout Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 1791 St Clair Avenue West In Toronto.The Major Intersection are St Clair Avenue West and Keels Street. The Project Developed By Graywood Developments, Designed by SMV Architecture Inc. Scout Condos features a 12 storeys Tower with 261 Units, and retail component at ground level. The Unit Size From 520 sq.ft to 1200 sq.ft.
Scout Condos Highlight:
- Close to the Public Transit
- Close to Loblaw flagship Supermarket
- Step to parks
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Short distance to Downtown Toronto
Building on the success of SCOOP, Graywood will further enhance the St. Clair West neighbourhood with SCOUT, a new residence designed to fit seamlessly into this exciting neighbourhood on the rise. With quick and easy access to TTC Public Transportation, Highway 401, Shopping and so much more Scout Condos has it all.
- Just steps outside your door you will have access to multiple TTC Bus Routes as well as the St Clair Ave W Streetcar allowing you to travel throughout Toronto’s West End with absolute ease
- You are also just 6 Minutes from the Dundas West Subway Station giving you access to both Subway & TTC Bus Routes
- Convenient 3 Minute drive from all of your shopping needs with Big Box Stores such as: Winners, HomeSense, Michaels, Home Depot, Shoppers Drug Mart, Staples, Canadian Tire, Metro, Best Buy, RONA & So Much More
- Quick 10 Minute Drive to Highway 401 connecting you to Highways 400 & 427 meaning travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze
- 7 Minutes to Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, that features hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo & Much More
- 12 Minutes from Yorkdale Shopping Centre totalling 270 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada & Much More
- Arrive at The Toronto Pearson International Airport in under 20 Minutes
Scout Condos is a 12 storey boutique building featuring 269 suites with retail shops on the ground floor. The condominium will have a mix of one bedroom to two bedroom plus den suites, ranging in size from 452sf to over 1200sf with balconies and private terraces ranging in size from 45sf to over 500sf. With four townhomes on the ground floor and over 70 different floorplans in the condominium, there is a suite that will be perfect for all types of homeowners. Scout Condo’s engaging design complements the vibrant West St Clair West neighbourhood in which it sits. At 12 storeys with a distinctive stepped design and brick detailing, the building is a warm addition to this growing community. This neighbourhood has all the shopping, dining, and community spaces that make a neighbourhood a great place to live. Mom and pop shops fill the
area but still leave room for new restaurants, cafes, and art galleries. The Junction, Stockyards, and Corso Italia are just a short walk away. Down the street is the community hub that is Artscape Wychwood Barns and some of the best Italian food and brunch cafes in the city. On top of all this, the TTC and St Clair Streetcar is right on your doorstep and the new GO hub just a few blocks west.
Amenities include a rooftop terrace with barbeques, indoor rooftop lounge, ground floor gym, games room, café gathering room, TV lounge, formal dining area, dog wash station plus a landscaped courtyard.
Scout Condos has a Walk Score of 90 out of 100. Transit Score if 83 out of 100.This location is in the Weston-Pellam Park neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include St. Clair Gardens Parkette, Giovanni Caboto Park and Carlton Park.
Please Fill Out The Form Below to Receive Floor Plan, Price List and More Information