Spur Line Common Townhomes – Coming November 4th/From the Mid $500’s
Spur Line Common is a new condos and townhome development in the heart of Waterloo by Reid’s Heritage. It is located at 103 Roger Street where connects to the most conveniences in neighbour. This project will consist of two mid-rise condominiums with 68 stacked townhomes. A total of 270 residential units will be available with various unit sizes suitable from young professionals and growing families.
Spur Line Common Highlights:
- Located in the heart of Waterloo
- 10 mins away from the University of Waterloo
- 7 mins from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Many local schools nearby
- 6 mins away from Grand River Hospital
- Complex of many big companies (Shopify, Interl, Google, BlackBerry, Sun Life, Manulife, etc)
- 4 mins walk from ION Light Rail
- 5 mins away from the Kitchener Train Station and GO Station
- Kitchener also announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This system offers a short commute to Pearson Airport and Downtown Toronto in less than an hour.
Waterloo has a growing tech industry including Google’s newest office expansion which can be also a great investment opportunity. Plus, Kitchener-Waterloo area is adding 8,400 new tech jobs in the last five years for young professionals where they can live at a lower cost than Toronto.
Waterloo Region’s high tech sector is growing faster than any other community in Canada, creating thousands of high tech jobs over the pas decade. From big corporate names like Goolge and Shopify to numerous lesser-known but highly successful companies and start-ups, the area continues to show its strength as one of the country’s top tech markets and a major engine of innovation for the Canadian economy.
About the Developer
Reid’s Heritage Homes is one of Ontario’s leading builders. For over 40 years, they have proudly developed homes ranging from single detached homes, mid-rise condos, two-storey, executive and bungalow townhomes, to custom estates and active adult communities. Reid’s Heritage Homes dedication to the value and traditions has established us as an award-winning developer with hundreds of awards and accolades.
- ARCHITECT: TBA
- UNITS: 68
- UNIT SIZE: 1083 to 1810 sf
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: March 2022
More Projects in this area
Spur Line Common – ONLY 10% DEPOSIT/From the mid $300’s
Occupancy year: 2022
103 Roger Street, Waterloo, ON, Canada