Stella Condos 2209 Steeles Avenue West, Brampton, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: Sales From $545,998 to over $718,998
Stella Condos 2 is a new pre-construction condo development by i2 Developments. Coming soon to Malta Avenue and Steeles Avenue West in Brampton.
Highlights at Stella Condos 2
Stella Condos 2 is in Brampton, a family-oriented neighbourhood that surrounds the historic district of downtown Brampton. Since the Etobicoke Creek Trail passes through the heart of the community, there is plenty of greenspace for people to enjoy.
- One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- The ninth biggest city in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible.
- Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
- Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
- Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
- Gage Park, Humber Valley River Trail, Donald M. Chinguacousy Park, Heart Lake & Albion Hills Conservation Area
- Shopping & Dining along Main St., Bramalea City Centre
- Peel Art Gallery and Museum (PAMA), The Rose Theatre, Garden Square
- Brampton Grow Green Environmental Master Plan,
- Gage Park Outdoor Skating Trail
Many malls and shopping centres can be found in Brampton. This includes the Bramalea City Centre, Trinity Common Mall, Brampton Corners, as well as Bramrose Square. Since its inception in 2006, the Rose Theatre Brampton has served as the city’s sole performing arts center and a vibrant part of the community. You can dine at a variety of restaurants in Brampton that are appropriate for any occasion. Goreway Pines is just steps away from a newly expanded and revitalized trail system. Play a round of golf at Riverstone Golf & Country Club and also spend the day exploring nature at Claireville Ranch.
Take advantage of any of Brampton’s public transportation options, including Zum, Brampton Transit, and GO Transit, as well as connections to MiWay, TTC, YRT, and Go Trains.
Register Today for Floor Plans and Sales Price
Register today or contact one of our platinum brokers, specifically for more information on sales. With exclusive first access, you will receive floor plans, unit selection, price lists, as well as incentives with your request.
Stella Condos 2 Property Details
i2 Developments Inc.
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Suite Type: 1 - 2.5 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 521 - 842 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 9 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2026
- Outdoor BBQ
- 24-hour concierge
- Gym and Yoga Studio
- Garden, Guest Suites
- Theatre Room
- Geothermal Heating & Cooling
- Dining Room
- Wifi Co-Working lounge
- Glass Pavilion
- Visitor Parking
- Party Room
- Pet Spa
- Kid’s Playroom
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $545,998 to over $718,998
Cost of Parking: $49,900.00
Cost of Locker: $5,500.00
$5000 on signing
Balance of 5% in 30 days
5% in 120 days
2.5% in 365 days
2.5% in 540 days
5% in 1095 Days
1% at occupancy
Free Assignment (Plus legal fees)
Capped Development Charges & Levies
– $12,000 for suites 759 sf or smaller
– $15,000 for suites 760 sf or larger
Bulk Internet & Smart Home Services $59.95/month
Parking at $49,900! (Valued at $59,900)
ONLY 5% THIS YEAR! Extended Deposit LIMITED TIME OFFER!
More Projects in this area
Downtown Aura Towns
From Mid $700000's
12 Sheard Avenue, Brampton, ON, Canada
By: Umbria Development Group
The Towns at Goreway Pines
From High $500000's
Goreway Drive & Queen Street East, Brampton, ON, Canada
By: Caliber Homes
Mississauga Rd & Sandalwood Pkwy Condos
Mississauga Rd & Sandalwood Parkway West, Brampton, ON, Canada
By: Primont Homes