[ONLY 5% Deposit] Stockyards District Condos
Stockyards District Condos is a new pre-construction Condo project located at 2306 St Clair Avenue West In Toronto. The Major Intersection are Saint Clair Avenue West and Weston Road. The Project Developed By Marlin Spring Developments, Designed by Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc. Stockyards District Condos features a 10 storeys Tower with 236 Units and retail component at ground level. Sales for available units start from the low $400,000’s.
Stockyards District Condos Highlight:
- Step to the Public Transportation
- Close to Supermarket
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Short distance to Downtown Toronto
Stockyards District Residences – a brand new eleven storey condo coming to St Clair & Symes Road by Marlin Spring. The Stockyards District is one of Toronto’s best-hidden secrets located at the west end of “The Junction” and has been attracting many young professionals and families within the past couple years. With close proximity to transit, shopping, entertainment and parks. The site is located with great access to the TTC streetcar loop and proposed GO Smart Track Station located just east of the site. Big box retail surrounds the site with Stockyards Shopping Centre, Home Depot, Starbucks and Metro, all just a few minutes away. Expansive parks such as Runnymede Park and Maple Clair Park are also within walking distance. Pricing Starting From The Low $400,000s.
- Minutes to Stock Yards Village which has over 50 stores to meet all of your shopping needs
- Surrounded by Boutique Retail & Restaurants as well as Big Box Retailers such as Home Depot, Canadian Tire, Best Buy, Walmart, Banks & much more
- In Close Proximity to the Gardiner Expressway, Highway 401 and Highway 427 allowing you to travel to and from the city with ease
- Living on (or close to) St. Clair West, means there are plenty of easily-accessible streetcars, bus and bike lanes available to you. There’s the St. Clair West Station near Bathurst, the 512 streetcar route, and the 40 bus route. That’s not all – St. Clair West and Keele will soon be home to a brand new GO Train station as part of Metrolinx’s Regional Express Rail (RER) program
- The quick walk across the street to Runnymede Park that offers a children’s playground, a wading pool, sports fields, and is also the home of the George Bell Arena which is used extensively by local hockey leagues
Stockyards District Condo has a Walk Score of 74 out of 100. Transit Score if 83 out of 100. This location is in the Junction Area neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Malta Park, Vine Parkette and Turnberry South Park.
- DEVELOPER: Marlin Spring Developments
- ARCHITECT(S): Graziani + Corazza Architects Inc.
- UNITS: 236
- PARKING: INCLUDED
- LOCKER: INCLUDED
- DEPOSIT: $5,000 on signing ; Balance to 5% in 30 days ; 5% on Occupancy
More Projects in this area
260 High Park Condos By TRAC Developments In Toronto West
260 High Park Avenue, The Junction, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: TRAC Developments