Some properties and developments shown on the MyCondoPro website may no longer be for sale. This can be for a number of reasons. Some may be under contract, some may have been entirely sold-out, and some may simply no longer for sale. All information presented on this website is not guaranteed, and users of this site should independently verify any information that is presented. MyCondoPro makes no warranty expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the information, and assumes no
responsibility for any potentially misleading content or incorrectly listed information. Personal information may be collected as part of the buyer’s client relationship with MyCondoPro, but such information will only be used for the following reasons.
• To allow members of the Real Estate boards to appraise your property
• To list your property on the MLS system to market your property
• To market your property for sale through print and electronic advertising
• To facilitate the purchase and sale transaction.
• To allow the real estate boards and their members to compile current and historical
statistics on sales property prices, and to conduct comparative market analyses.
• To comply with legal requirements and to act pursuant to legal authorizations.
The MyCondoPro website allows you to enter your email address and phone number to sign up, or to communicate with our team. We will use this information to respond, provide information or to fulfill a service. If you provide a phone number, you are consenting to be contacted by phone even if you are registered with a local or national “do not call” list. We do not sell, rent or otherwise provide your information to outside marketers. You will only receive marketing about our services.
© Copyright 2019, All Rights Reserved. The information provided is for reference purposes only and is without any representations and warranties.