Terrasse at the Hunt Club
A luxury residence is coming to the edge of the Hunt Club. Terrasse at the Hunt Club is new boutique condos development by Sunrise Gate Homes with a total of 30 units with 7 storeys. It is currently in preconstruction at 1316 Kingston Road in Scarborough. This location will provides a stunning views of the fairways of the Hunt Club as well as the Lake Ontario to the residents. In Birch Cliff neighbourhood, the residents can also enjoy their leisure at many nearby green spaces and just minutes from the beach. The price starts from the low $500’s.
Terrasse at the Hunt Club Highlights:
- within 15 minutes in transit to both Victoria Park and Warden TTC subway station
- close to the GO Train at the Danforth GO station nearby Main Street
- close to many public school (Birch Cliff Public School, Neil McNeil High School, Adam Beck Junior Public School, and Courcelette Public School)
- approximately 30 minutes driving to Downtown Toronto by Lakeshore Drive
- easy access to streetcar to Downtown Toronto
- Walk Score of 79 & Transit Score of 74
Within the 7 storeys, the residential suites start from the second floor with all the commercials located at the ground floor. Terrasse Condos also contains a 2 storeys penthouse suites on 6 and 7 floor that comes with a private terrace as well as the rooftop patio.
- Fitness Centre, Yoga Studio
- Guest Suites
- Seating Lounge
- Fireplace Lounge
- Outdoor Dining
- Rooftop Terrace
This family friendly area has many educational institutions nearby with walking distance. Additional to the schools, there is also Toronto Public Library and close to Lynndale Park, Blantyre Park and Scotia Parkette to enjoy lots of activities in the green space.
- DEVELOPER: Sunrise Gate Homes
- ARCHITECT(S): RAW Design INC
- UNITS: 30
- UNIT SIZE: 1 to 3 bedrooms (from 563 to 2,461 SqFt)
- PARKING: 34
- LOCKER: TBA
- MAINTENANCE FEE: TBA