The Clair Residences
The Clair Residences is a new preconstruction condo development by Great Gulf and Terracap. A single building will stands 34 storeys with 164 units at 1421 Yonge Street in Toronto.
The Clair Residences Highlights:
- 24 hour Streetcar stop at doorstep
- 2 minutes walk from St.Clair subway station
- easy and fast commute to Downtown Toronto
- Streetcar along the St. Clair Avenue can ride you to west Toronto
- surrounded by major banks, supermarkets and restaurants
Award-winning Hariri Pontarini Architects has designed spacious wrap-around balconies that dissolve the boundary between indoors and outdoors, creating ‘terraces in the sky’ with views of parks and city skyline.
The Clair Residences has a Walk Score of 94 out of 100 and Transit Score of 87 out of 100. This location is in the Rosedale-Moore Park neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include David A. Balfour Park, Glenn Gould Park and Lionel Conacher Park.Square Park.