840 Dupont Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
The Dupont is a new 9-storey condominium coming soon to Dupont & Ossington. Located at the apex of the city’s most coveted converging neighbourhoods, while offering a vibrant urban lifestlye and refined elegance. Perfectly pairing hotel-inspired sophistication as well as industrial heritage charm.
DUPONT PROJECT DETAILS
Project Name: The Dupont
Address: 840 Dupont Street
Intersection: Dupont & Ossington
Architect: Turner Fleischer Architects
Types: 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and 3 bedrooms
VIP Launch: TBA
THE DUPONT: Residences East of Ossington
The Dupont is located east of Ossington, while offering world-class amenities. For instance, Party Room with Bar, Outdoor Pool and BBQ and dining area. It also includes: Kid’s Play Room, Gym Facilities, and Multipurpose Room.
- Retail/Visitor Parking
- Long-term Bicycle Parking
- Mailroom and Parcel Room
- Retail with Outdoor Seating
- Urban Park
- Outdoor Amenity Space/Private Lounge/Dining Areas
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Washrooms/ Changing Rooms /Day Lockers
- Yoga Studio and Fitness Centre
- Party Room and Dining Room, as well as a Social Lounge
- Multi-function Room
- Games Room
- Kids’ Room
- Private Fireside
- Poolside Lounge Rooftop Pool
- Private Lounge Areas Outdoor with BBQ & Kitchen
REASONS TO INVEST AT THE DUPONT
Firstly, the residences are located in a west-end neighbourhood not far from the downtown core. It boasts walkable, tree-lined because of many restaurants, local cafes and markets nearby. Secondly, this area is the epicentre of art, music and international food. Because of this diversity, local residents and businesses participate in an annual international street festival called ‘Big on Bloor’. Above all, The Dupont is only steps away from the Ossington Station so that residents can easily connect throughout Toronto.
- Located in the Dovercourt-Wallace Emerson-Junction neighbourhood of Toronto
- 10 minutes to the downtown core
- Casa Loma
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Nearby parks such as Garrison Creek Park, Marian Engel Park and Hillcrest Park
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Minutes to Ossington Station
- Bike Score of 93 of out 100
- Excellent Transit Score of 81 out of 100
- Very walkable
Tridel is Canada’s leading developer and builder of condominium residences. with more than eight decades of diverse experience. That is to say, the Tridel Group of Companies is responsible for producing over 85,000 homes. Focusing on customer service provided that innovation, environmentally sustainable design, performance in construction, and corporate stewardship is in line.
Tridel was founded on the commitment of building in order to achieve the highest quality condominiums possible. In fact, they won industry awards for design, marketing, sales, construction excellence, and customer service. With over 20 new communities currently under development in the Greater Toronto Area, in view of continuing tradition of excellence.