The Forest Hill Condos – Direct Subway Connection
The Forest Hill Condos is new preconstruction condos developed by CentreCourt Developments. This new project is most affordable condos located at 859 Eglinton Ave West, southwest corner on Eglinton & Bathurst and it has a direct subway connection in your lobby to Forest Hill Station. Within this great location, the Studio unit starts from only the high $300’s. Over 65,000 new condos sold since 2017. 99% are not directly connected to the subway. Be part of the 1% at Forest Hill. It is FULLY ZONED and launching on October 23!
Having a is the most important amenity Today. From 1.69 Million subway riders on average weekday, Residences with Direct Connection carry an 18% Premium.
The Forest Hill Condos
- most affordable condos with direct access to Forest Hill Station
- shopping hub of Forest Hill Village
- high quality schools located nearby
- many parks and stores located along Eglinton Avenue
- easy access to Allen Expressway
- surrounded by many subway stops, Davisville, Eglinton, St.Clair West and St.Clair stations
- future Eglinton Crosstown LRT runs along Eglinton Avenue (estimated completion 2021)
- most desirable neighbourhood in GTA
The Forest Hill Condo has a Walk Score of 89 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 80 out of 100. This location is in the Forest Hill South neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Castlefield Parkette, Nicol MacNicol Parkette and Ben Nobleman Park.
Bringing Affordability back to Direct Connection (70% of the units is 1 Bed+Den or smaller):
- Studio from $300,000’s
- 1 Bedroom from $400,000’s
- 1 Bed+Den from $500,000’s
- 2 Bedrooms from $600,000’s
- 3 Bedrooms from $800,000’s
- DEVELOPER: CentreCourt Developments
- ARCHITECT: TBA
- UNITS: 350
- UNIT SIZES: Studio to 3 Bedrooms (350 to 1,150 Sq.Ft)
- DEPOSIT: $5000 on signing, Balance of 5% in 30 days, 5% in 90 days, 5% in 270 days, 5% in 540 days