The Goode Condos33 Parliament Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: Sales From the $551,900's to over $1,299,900's
The Goode Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Graywood Developments. Featuring a 32-storey tower and retail component at ground level. Coming soon to Front Street and Parliament at 33 Parliament Street in Toronto.
Graywood will soon introduce a brand-new tower residence, located at the entrance to Toronto’s iconic and beloved Distillery District, the first pre-construction project directly in the Distillery District in nearly 20 years. Stunning views of the city and the lake. With clean architecture and a podium that blends in perfectly with its surroundings. Studios from the 400’s. One beds from the 600’s.
The Goode Condos Highlights
The Goode Condos is located in the Distillery District, a hub of culture and creativity. It is one of Canada’s most sought- after destinations for art, culture, entertainment, dining, and retail. Steps to many Distillery District and local favourites. Get your fill of green space and fresh air at one of these nearby spots: Parliament Square Park, David Crombie Park, Corktown Common, Sherbourne Common, St James Park, Toronto Sculpture Garden, Sugar Beach and more.
- Steps to the Supermarket
- Close to School and Public community centre
- Walk to the new Corktown station in 7 minutes! (current bus stop – 1 min walk)
- Walk to either George Brown campus in under 10 minutes! OR Bike in 4!
- The Distillery in 0 minutes
- Walk to Corktown commons 18 acre park in 12 minutes
- Walk to St. Lawrence Market in 10 minutes
- Walk to a dog park about 4 minutes away
- Walk to East Harbour in only 17 minutes! (with 50,000 jobs coming)
- Walk to the all new Parliament slip – in 1 minute
- OR Drive / Bike / TTC anywhere in minutes!
CONNECTIVITY AT THE GOODE CONDOS
Well-connected to transit, highways, bike paths and trails. And new bi-directional bike lanes, proposed along Mill Street and the Esplanade from Yonge all the way to Bayview, will make it even easier to connect to existing bikeways on Bayview, Cherry St., Lower Sherbourne and Yonge.
- 1 minute walk to Mill Street at Parliament Street bus stop
- 2 minute walk to King and Parliament streetcar stop
- 3 minute walk to Cherry Street at King Street streetcar stop
- 4 minute walk to new Corktown Station
- 5 minute bike to the Waterfront Trail
- 6 minute drive to the Gardiner Expressway
- 7 minute drive to Union Station
- Short distance to the Don Valley Parkway and lake
- Close to the local bus and streetcar services
- Excellent Walk Score of 93 out of 100
- Perfect Bike Score of 100 out of 100
- Perfect Transit Score of 100 out of 100
GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENTS
The Distillery District has been the site of evolution, progress, and change for more than 200 years, and that evolution continues. Here’s a look at what’s in store.
- $1.25 BILLION investment at the Port Lands Redevelopment
- 25 HECTARES of new parks and trails including a new river and island
- EAST HARBOUR – a $10 billion master planned, 60-acre mixed-use development with over 50,000 future jobs
- 14M SQ. FT. of brand-new office, retail, residential, and institutional space
- ONTARIO LINE –16 kilometres of new subway line with 15 new stops
- TRANSIT HUB The East Harbour Transit Hub, the GTA’s best served transit station outside of Union Station
- QUAYSIDE – A new vision for one of downtown’s last undeveloped expanses of land
- PARLIAMENT SLIP –A world-class destination for swimming, kayaking, boating, entertainment and dining
About the Developer
Graywood Developments is an award-winning private investment and real estate developer based out of Toronto. Though they’re based in the GTA, they take pride in making strong investments outside of Ontario as well.
Led by President and CEO Stephen Price, Graywood Developments has grown into quite a force in the Canadian real estate scene. They currently have thousands of low-rise residences and condos worth over $2 billion. Under the direction of Price, Graywood has gone on to win various prestigious awards in the condo development market. From High-Rise Project of the Year, to Best Model Suite at the 2011 BILD Awards. Projects by Graywood are noted for their smooth, stylish design and architecture.
With over 30 professionals and support staff, Graywood is trusted across the board, with partners in the financial sector, and having developed a reputation for having a strong team with solid relationships at the centre of their client partnerships.
The Goode Condos Property Details
Graywood Developments Ltd
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Suite Type: Studio - 3.5 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 329 - 1179 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 10 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2025
- Two outdoor terraces (2nd and 10th floor)
- Outdoor swimming pool BBQ area
- Sun deck
- Garden Terrace
- Dining area
- Lobby Lounge with fireplace Concierge
- Fully-automated parcel system
- Pet spa
- Bike repair station
- Lounge with work stations
- Gaming area
- Games room
- Reading nook
- Coffee bar
- Maker’s table for creative ventures
- Party room
- Screening room Indoor/outdoor fitness centre Yoga studio
- Coworking area
Pricing & FeesPrice: From the $551,900's to over $1,299,900's
Cost of Parking: $80,000.00 (EV: $90,000.00)
Cost of Locker: $6,000.00
$5000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 125 days
5% in 510 days
5% on Occupancy
International Deposit Structure
$5,000 with signing of Agreement
Balance of 10% in 30 days
10% in 125 days
10% in 510 days
5% on Occupancy
Payable to Brattys LLP in trust
Special Opening Pricing
– $10,000 off the Purchase Price of a 1 Bedroom/1 Bedroom + Den*
– $20,000 off the Purchase Price of a 2 Bedroom/2 Bedroom + Den/3 Bedroom/ 3 Bedroom + Den *
Extended Deposit Structure
– $5,000 Deposit at Signing
– Balance of 5% in 30 days (2021)
– 5% in 125 days (2022)
– 5% in 510 days (2023)
– 5% at Occupancy (2025)
$0 Assignment Fee **
Development Charges and Levies capped at:
– $ 12,000 Studios, 1B/1B + Den
– $ 16,000 2B/2B + Den/3 Bedroom/3 Bedroom + Den
Amendment giving consent to lease during Occupancy***
* Reduction in price will occur at time of sale.
**On the first Assignment for qualifying Assignee subject to Vendor’s conditions for Assignments being met.
***Available By Request.
More Projects in this area
2444 Yonge Street Condos
2444 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Main + Main Developments, First Capital
490 St Clair West Condos
Occupancy year: 2025
490 St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Canderel Residential, KingSett Capital