The PJ Condos by Pinnacle International
The PJ Condos is a new condo project located at John Street & Pearl Street at Entertainment District in Toronto, will be developed by Pinnacle International presently in preconstruction . PJ Condo has a total of 41 storeys with 373 Units. Price Starting from $300,000’s.
The appeal of good-looking architecture. The appeal of a vibrant location. Appealing, extravagant and most importantly– readily available! Introducing PJ Condos, at the corner of Pearl & John, in Toronto’s Entertainment District.
The PJ Condos designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects, will certainly take the kind of a 41-storey point tower increasing from a 5-storey, brick-clad podium. The tower’s last shape continues to be a secret at this point as just the north and west sides can be seen in the one rendering launched to the general public up until now, however we understand a minimum of that we are not taking a look at a rectangle-shaped box, and rather see that there have actually been a number of sides shaped away.
PJ Condos has a Walk Score of 100 from 100.
- PJ Condos is a Walker’s Paradise so day-to-day duties do not need an auto.
- PJ Condo is a one min stroll from the 504 KING and the 508 LAKE SHORE RD at the KING ST WEST AT JOHN ST quit.
- This area is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island community in Toronto. Close-by parks consist of Simcoe Park, St. Patrick’s Square and Clarence Square.
- Neighboring colleges consist of Mad For Dance, iFreeStyle. could Latin Dance Company and Canadian Securities Institute.
- The closest supermarket are Genuine Health, J-C Foodland and Metro Centre Marketplace.
- Close-by coffeehouse consist of O&B Canteen, Tim Hortons and Second Cup. There are 577 dining establishments within a 15 min stroll consisting of Luma, Ultimate Cafe and Aroma Fine Indian Cuisine.
- John Street & Pearl Street is near University of Toronto, Ryerson University
- There are marginal bike streets and the surface is level as a hot cake. John Street & Pearl Street is bikeable, there is some bike facilities. Bike sharing is offered from BIXI Toronto.
About Toronto Entertainment District
The Toronto Entertainment District is concentrated around King Street West in between University Avenue and Spadina Avenue. It is the home of movie theaters and performing fine arts centres, Toronto’s 4 major-league sporting activities groups, and a variety of social and family members tourist attractions. The location is likewise the home of the majority of the bars in Toronto. The formally marked district does not consist of Yonge Street, where the Elgin/Wintergarden Theatres, Ed Mirvish Theatre, Panasonic Theatre and Massey Hall are situated, neither does it consist of the St. Lawrence Centre or the Sony Centre.
- DEVELOPER: Pinnacle International
- ARCHITECT: Hariri Pontarini Architects
- UNITS: 41
- STOREYS: 373