The PJ Condos283 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
The PJ Condos is a new condo development by Pinnacle International presently under construction. The PJ Condos has a total of 41 storeys with 373 Units. Located at John Street & Pearl Street at Entertainment District in Toronto. Price Starting from $300,000’s.
The appeal of good-looking architecture. The appeal of a vibrant location. Appealing, extravagant and most importantly– readily available! Introducing PJ Condos, at the corner of Pearl & John, in Toronto’s Entertainment District.
The PJ Condos designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects, will certainly take the kind of a 41-storey point tower increasing from a 5-storey, brick-clad podium. The tower’s last shape continues to be a secret at this point as just the north and west sides can be seen in the one rendering launched to the general public up until now, however we understand a minimum of that we are not taking a look at a rectangle-shaped box, and rather see that there have actually been a number of sides shaped away.
The PJ Condos Highlights
- Perfect Walk Score of 100 from 100, a Walker’s Paradise so day-to-day duties
- 1 minute walk from the 504 KING and the 508 LAKE SHORE RD at the KING ST WEST AT JOHN ST quit.
- This area is in the Waterfront Communities-The Island community in Toronto. Close-by parks consist of Simcoe Park, St. Patrick’s Square and Clarence Square.
- Neighboring colleges consist of Mad For Dance, iFreeStyle. could Latin Dance Company and Canadian Securities Institute.
- The closest supermarket are Genuine Health, J-C Foodland and Metro Centre Marketplace.
- Close-by coffeehouse consist of O&B Canteen, Tim Hortons and Second Cup. There are 577 dining establishments within a 15 min stroll consisting of Luma, Ultimate Cafe and Aroma Fine Indian Cuisine.
- John Street & Pearl Street is near University of Toronto, Ryerson University
- There are marginal bike streets and the surface is level as a hot cake. John Street & Pearl Street is bikeable, there is some bike facilities.
- BIXI Toronto offers bike sharing
Toronto’s Entertainment District
The Toronto Entertainment District is centered on King Street West, between University and Spadina Avenues. It is home to movie theaters and performing arts centers, four major-league sports teams, and a host of social and family-friendly tourist attractions. The majority of Toronto’s bars are also located in this area. The officially designated district does not include Yonge Street, which houses the Elgin/Wintergarden Theatres, the Ed Mirvish Theatre, the Panasonic Theatre, and Massey Hall, as well as the St. Lawrence Centre and the Sony Centre.
The PJ Condos Property Details
Architect(s): Hariri Pontarini Architects
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Under Construction
Construction Commencement: Fall/Winter 2016
Suite Type: Studio - 4.5 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 404 - 3390 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 9 '0"
Launch: Nov 2015
Estimated Completion: 2021
- Private Dining
- Outdoor terrace with BBQ
- Hot Tub
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Change Rooms
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Yoga Studio
- Business Centre
- Fitness Centre
- Sun Decks
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $539,900 to $6,000,000
Cost of Parking: $75,000.00
Cost of Locker: $5,000.00
$5,000 with Offer
Balance of 5% in 30 days
10% on Occupancy
More Projects in this area
Lakeside Residences Phase 2
From Low $1000000's
Occupancy year: 2024
215 Lake Shore Blvd E, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Greenland Group
125R Mill Street Condos
125r Mill Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Dream Unlimited, Kilmer Group, Tricon Residential
663 King Street West Condos
663 King Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Trinity Development Group Inc
277 Wellington Street West Condos
277 Wellington Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Reserve Properties, Westdale Properties, Rockport Group
200 Queens Quay Condos
200 Queens Quay West, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Lifetime Developments, Diamondcorp