2010 Bathurst Street, York, ON, Canada
The Rhodes is a new condo development by Blackdoor Development Company in Toronto. It is currently in preconstruction stage at 2010 Bathurst Street near Eglinton Ave West and Bathurst intersection. This exclusive boutique style condo offering only 25 luxury residences with 8 storeys high.
The Rhodes Highlights:
- Only 10 mins walk from Eglinton West subway station
- 15 mins bus ride to Eglinton subway station
- Most luxurious neighbourhood in midtown Toronto
- Easy access to Allen Rd
- Just 3 subway stops to Yorkdale Mall
- 1 bus ride to south takes you to Bathurst subway station
- Top rated public & secondary schools nearby
- Many shops and restaurants along Eglinton Avenue
The Rhodes features original, creative, and functional floorplans, soaring ceilings, large private terraces, direct elevator-to-suite access and a highly curated selection of finishes. It is truly a unique residential for living.
It has a very good Walk Score of 86 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 80 out of 100. This location is in the Forest Hill South neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Castlefield Parkette, Nicol MacNicol Parkette and Ben Nobleman Park.
- ARCHITECT: RAW Design
- UNITS: 25
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: TBA
Selling Status: Platinum Access