The Stanley District – MOVE IN May 2024/From the mid $400’s
Here, within earshot of the thundering falls, a spectacular new master planned community is taking shape. The Stanley District is a new condos development by La Pue International at Stanley Avenue and Ferry Street in Niagara Falls. It comprised of two stellar condominium residences, a boutique hotel and street level retail.
The Stanley District Location Highlights:
- Located in the core of Niagara Falls
- Easy access to QEW
- Short walking distance from Niagara Falls
- Close to most of the neighbourhood amenities
- Close to Niagara General Hospital
- Several golf courses located nearby
- Short drive to U.S boarder
The Stanley is bringing a new level of luxury and panache to Niagara’s evolving landscape. Close to all the cultural offerings and amenities of this vibrant area, The Stanley District is securely entrenched within one of the city’s most desirable communities.
The Stanley District is a mixed-use, master planned community comprised of two condominium tower residences, each rise 7 and 30 storeys high, a boutique Tapestry Collection hotel by Hilton and street level retail. A location at the heart of Niagara Falls, perfectly positioned between the many attractions of Niagara and the downtown core, makes The Stanley District a great option for living and investing.
There are a total of three buildings rising in this complex. Building B is a boutique hotel and other buildings A and C is the residential building. Building A is selling in the first phase which contains only 65 units with over 9,500 sq.ft of retail space at the ground level.
- Two condominium residences: a 30 storey tower and a 7 storey tower with an intimate 65 suite
- A lifestyle brand Tapestry Collection Hotel by Hilton
- over 9,500 sq.ft of retail space
- 3 year exclusive members card to the Tapestry Collection Hotel by Hilton amenities
- Condo suites from the mid $400’s
- ARCHITECT: ACK Architects
- UNITS: 65
- DEPOSIT: $5,000 on Signing ; Balance to 5% in 30 days ; 5% in 90, 240 days and Occupancy
- MAINTENANCE: $0.46/sq.ft
- OCCUPANCY: May 30, 2024
More Projects in this area
West Community Homes
Winterberry Boulevard & Richmond Street, Thorold, ON, Canada
By: Mountainview Homes