The Village at Highland Creek Towns6175 Kingston Road, Scarborough, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From From $1,299,900 to over $1,949,900
The Village at Highland Creek is a new townhouse and single family home development by Your Home Developments. Coming soon to 6175 Kingston Road in the Highland Creeks.
Coming Soon to Toronto’s East End, The Village is an exclusive collection of exquisitely crafted homes nestled in one of the GTA’s most sought after neighbourhoods—Highland Creek. Located in a quaint and natural setting amidst a backdrop of the Waterfront Trail to the South, Rouge Park to the East and a host of modern amenities everywhere.
This development is another in a line of exciting new projects in the surrounding neighbourhood. With convenient access to commuter rails, and close access to the GTA’s many ravine parks, The Village at Highland Creek is in that perfect sweet-spot between the downtown hustle and bustle, and the nature of the suburbs.
The Village at Highland Creek Highlights
- Short distance from U of T Scarborough Campus
- Close to Guildwood GO station
- Easy access to HWY 401
- Short drive from Centennial College
- Transit Score of 67 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Colonel Danforth Park, Megan Road Park and University of Toronto at Scarborough.
Top Reasons to Invest in The Village at Highland Creek
The Village at Highland Creek is situated at the intersection of Kingston Road and Fanklin Avenue. Highland Creek offers a green space with nature trails through one of the GTA’s many distinct ravines. Among the various amenities are cycle paths, fire pits, outdoor table tennis, picnic areas, and a splash pad. This is a beautiful place to spend a summer day and also see the fall salmon race up Highland Creek.
Sitting in the West Hill neighbourhood of Scarborough, The Village at Highland Creek will be among a new generation of townhomes rising in this area. A concerted effort to densify and strengthen this community has led to a great deal of exciting development, which makes for healthy investment. There are many top institutions nearby making this neighbourhood an increasingly attractive place for students and young professionals.
- Connect to downtown Toronto with GO transit and the extended TTC lines
- Staple local amenities such as Shoppers Drug Mart, Dollarama, Food Basics, LCBO and a Starbucks are all just a few blocks away
- Scarborough Town Centre
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, and the Centennial College Morningside Campus
- Joseph Brant Public School, St. Martin de Porres Catholic School, Guildwood Village Montessori
- 20 minutes to Scarborough Bluffs – a stretch of gorgeous escarpment of parks and green spaces with stellar views and dramatic cliff sides on the eastern beaches of Toronto
- Nearby parks such as Morningside Park and Colonel Danforth Park
The Village at Highland Creek is conveniently located for intercity travel. With highway links and commutes into the city, as well as the ability to travel across southern Ontario. The world-class TTC transit system connects Scarborough to the rest of Toronto. Scarborough is at the eastern terminus of Line 2 Bloor-Danforth, with stations Victoria Park, Warden, and Kennedy, in addition to large bus line grids. Line 3 Scarborough also runs across the borough, north and east into Scarborough City Centre. With numerous bus lines and stops nearby along Lawrence Road, transport in the area will be easy, as connections to TTC stops will be seamless.
Scarborough’s rail links are set to expand within the next decade, with the city promising new lines as part of the Scarborough Subway Expansion Project. Metrolinx, the TTC’s Ontario-owned parent corporation, intends to expand this route over the next decade, and a proposed Light Rail Transit line with links to Kennedy Station is also under construction.
- Very close to Highway 404, as well as the Don Valley Parkway
- Two local GO stations, Guildwood GO and Rouge Hill GO, both under 10 minutes away
- McCowan TTC station less than 10 minutes away
- Future LRT and Metrolinx
Scarborough is a dynamic area, with a wide array of communities and investment opportunities. Most of the recent development has occurred near the Scarborough Town Centre, as this area becomes more and more connected with the rest of the GTA through it’s dedicated TTC line and other infrastructure projects.
As a result, the entire area has sprung up with new developments, condominiums and master-planned communities. When you combine that with the area’s natural green spaces, it’s parks, beaches, and ravines, and Scarborough becomes an increasingly attractive area for investors.
The location of this development really adds to its investment allure. Scarborough Town Centre is only 16 minutes away. Scarborough Health Network Hospital, meanwhile, is just 12 minutes away, the UofT Scarborough Campus is only 5 minutes drive, and Centennial College Morningside Campus is 7 minutes away. These institutions are all so close by, coupled with a brand new school, and future expansions to the TTC in the area makes this area a singularly convenient place to own a home.
The Village at Highland Creek Towns Property Details
- Developer: Your Home Developments
- Building Type: Towns and Singles
- Ownership: Condominium and Freehold
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Suites: 44
- Suite Type: 4 Bedroom(s)
- Suite Size: 1,825 – 2,099 Sq Ft
- Ceiling Height: Up to 9 '0"
- Launch: 2020
- Estimated Completion: 2022
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $1,299,900 to over $1,949,900
Maintenance Fee: Approx. $176/month (Hydro, Water and Gas Separately Metered)
$10,000 on signing
$20,000 in 30 days
$20,000 in 120 days
$20,000 in 180 days
$20,000 in 240 days
$20,000 in 270 days
Current Incentives$3,500 Décor Dollars Right to Assignment $6000 Fee + HST Stainless Steel Appliances White Washer / Dryer Extended Deposit Structure Towns: $15,000 on Signing $2,500/month for 20 months $10,000 on Occupancy Semis: $15,000 on Signing $3,000/month for 20 months $15,000 on Occupancy