The Way 2 Towns
The Way 2 Towns is a townhouse development by Sorbara Group of Companies. It is currently in preconstruction at Erin Mills Pkwy & The Collegeway in Mississauga. There are six building blocks in the community from 8 to 28 units in each building. Each townhomes configuration is 2 or 3 Bedrooms with 2 storeys and 144 residential low-rise urban townhomes. Urban Towns from $535,990 with ranging from 996 sq.ft to 1,348 sq.ft.
The Way 2 Towns Highlights:
- 5 mins drive to U of T Mississauga campus
- SmartCentre located in 8 mins by walk
- Short drive to Square One, Sheridan Centre, Costco
- surrounded by many public schools and community centre
- Commutes to Downtown Toronto in 40 mins via GO bus
- Easy access to HWY 403/407/QEW
Extended Deposit Structure
$5,000 with Agreement
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% on July 1st, 2020
5% in 365 days
5% on Occupancy
Limited Time Platinum Incentives:
Capped Development Charges
1 Underground Parking Space Included with Purchase
White Stackable Washer & Dryer
Gas BBQ Connection
- 2-storey living
- Underground parking included
- Every unit has either Rooftop patios or garden terraces equipped with Gas BBQ Connection
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- White Washer & Dryer is included
- 9′ smooth ceilings (8′ ceilings on bedroom level of Garden units)
- Modern & traditional floorplan options
- 3-bedroom plan options
- 2 full bathrooms + powder room
The parking lot is located underground and some of the outdoor amenity space exclusively to residents, such as Children’s play area.
The Way has a Walk Score of 78 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 64 out of 100. This location is in Mississauga. Nearby parks include South Common Park, Brookmede Park and King’s Masting Park.
About the Developer:
The Sorbara Group of Companies is a family-owned integrated real estate, planning, development, construction, investment and management firm focused on designing and constructing distinctive communities that help cultivate the landscape of the neighbourhoods within which people live, work and play.
75 years of building environments for families, individuals, companies and institutions has taught Sorbara that attention to detail in how people live and work is the most important element of design. The best testament to our community commitment is evident in our build from. A drive through our projects, both completed and under construction, showcases Sorbara’s commitment to our tenants, homeowners and stakeholders.