Transit City 4 Condos Assignment (1 Bedroom)
Transit City 4 Condos 1 Bedroom unit for Assignment
Assignment Price: $599,990
- Condo Name: Transit City Condominiums 4
- Development: CentreCourt Developments
- Address: Jane & Highway 7, Vaughan
- Main Intersection: Jane & Highway 7, Vaughan
- Size Type: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
- Unit Size: 597 Sq.Ft
- Facing: South
- Floor: High Floor
- ZERO MINUTES FROM THE SUBWAY-unparalleled access to the GTA’s newest TTC stop, Transit City is steps away from the subway entrance and far closer than any other residential building in the area. In addition to the subway, Transit City is located adjacent to the York Regional transit station and offers local and rapid transit services in all nine York Region Municipalities.
- 43 MINUTES TO EVERYTHING – TC4 is for people who want to be central to life in the GTA, with the subway, regional transit and major highways right at your doorstep and the ability to get to Markham, Brampton or Newmarket in no time. You can get down to the Scotia bank Arena for the big game or Pearson Airport to catch your next flight, and Yorkdale, York University and Union are all easily within reach. TC4 is at the center of one of the largest transit investments in all of North America.
- THE NEXT CHAPTER IN AN INCREDIBLE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT STORY – TC4 is directly beside Transit City 1, 2 and 3, which were the fastest selling condominiums in the history of the GTA. Following this rapid sell out, Transit City became the single largest residential construction site in Canada. TC4 promises to be the greatest chapter yet in this iconic development story.
- MOST CENTRAL LOCATION WITHIN THE NEW DOWNTOWN -zero minutes from the subway, and directly beside Transit City 1, 2 and 3, TC4 is situated at the true “center ice” location in Vaughan’s new downtown.
- EFFICIENT, AFFORDABLE SUITES – you simply can’t find a better value on the subway line than TC4. Featuring highly efficient and well-designed suites, many suites are priced in the $300s and $400s. Nowhere else in the GTA offers the same mixture of world-class quality and value.
- A WORLD-CLASS NEIGHBOURHOOD IS TAKING SHAPE – SmartCentres Place has already raised the bar and redefined what it means to be a world-class community. Throughout the 1DO-acre masterplan, residents and professionals enjoy the sprawling open spaces, a 9-acre Claude Cormier designed the central park and unprecedented infrastructure. Residents and office tenants live and work just steps away from fine restaurants, future grocery stores, and more in this fully integrated mixed-use community.
- WORLD-CLASS EMPLOYERS – live next door to a multitude of world-class employers: KPMG, PwC, YMCA, BMO, TD Canada Trust, Miller Thompson LLC, Harley Davidson, BUCA, Marc Anthony, and GFL Environmental are within steps of TC4.
- THE TRAINING CLUB, OVERLOOKING AN EXCLUSIVE 1-ACRE PARK – Residents at TC4 have access to The Training Club: an exclusive 24,000 square foot indoor/outdoor, state-of-the-art amenity space situated 6 stories above their lobby – a squash court, a full indoor running track, thousands of square feet of cardiovascular training, yoga spaces, a gorgeous infinity pool and poolside cabanas, a spa area, and The Library Room – a massive double height co-working space for residents. Better yet, The Training Club has strategically perched 6 levels in the sky so that it overlooks a stunning 1-acre park designed by Claude Cormier [right at the lobby entrance of TC4].
- ARRIVE IN STYLE WITH TESLAS – whenever you need to get somewhere that isn’t on the subway, residents can grab the keys to one of the Teslas available within TC4. At TC4, you can get to anywhere… and Teslas are included to make sure you arrive in style.
- HERMES FURNITURE IN YOUR LOBBY – residents are greeted by elegance every time they enter the front door at TC4. Hermes furniture complements the beautiful finishes of the lobby and is another way that TC4 redefines what it means to live a luxury downtown lifestyle.
- GATEWAY TO YORK UNIVERSITY – York University is the second largest university in Canada and just 5 minutes from TC4 via the subway [or in your Tesla!]. As York’s student enrolment and faculty numbers continue to ramp up, purchasers at TC4 will continue to benefit from the huge and growing demand from this important neighbor.
More Projects in this area
SXSW Condos 3+4 by Primont Homes
Islington Ave & Steeles Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Primont Homes
Woodend Place Towns
Woodend Place & Major Mackenzie Drive West, Vaughan, ON, Canada
By: Countrywide Homes
Abeja District Condos 3
2901 Rutherford Road, Concord, Vaughan, Concord, ON, Canada
By: Cortel Group
Evoke Towns – MOVE IN July 2022/From $1.09M
Occupancy year: 2022
Dufferin Street & Rutherford Road, Vaughan, ON, Canada
By: Treasure Hill
Transit City Towns – MOVE IN 2022
Occupancy year: 2022
York Regional Road 7 & Weston Road, Vaughan, ON, Canada
By: CentreCourt Developments