Transit City Towns – MOVE IN 2022
Transit City Towns is a new pre-construction townhouse project located at Hwy 7 In Vaughan by CentreCourt Developments, major Intersection at Hwy7 and Weston Rd. A limited collection of 22 luxury townhomes consists 11 upper and 11 lower suites with ZERO MINUTES FROM THE SUBWAY.. Transit City Towns is facing west of Vaughan replacing a wing of Walmart.
Transit City Towns Highlights:
- ZERO minutes from the subway
- Easy commute to Downtown Toronto
- Access to Transit City 1 & 2 building amenities
- 1 Year Package at YMCA
- Rooftop terrace with direct access to the parking garage from the top floor (Upper suites only)
With immaculate features and finishes, these 22 limited collection townhomes raise the bar in luxury living. Sitting in the heart of Vaughan’s new downtown, with the TTC subway entrance just steps away, unmatched access to the most sought after master-planned community, a signature 9-acre park, blue-chip employers, and European-inspired piazzas, TC Towns is where pure luxury meets pure connectivity.
Exceptional Features & Finishes
- Unique, spacious homes up to 2,000SF
- Stunning limestone exterior, designed by Diamond Schmitt Architects
- Plush landscaping, curated by Claude Cormier
- Grand 11′ ceilings
- Expansive rooftop terrace with BBQ connection
- Full-sized kitchen appliances
- Open concept glazed staircase
WHY Transit City?
- ZERO MINUTES FROM THE SUBWAY-unparalleled access to the GTA’s newest TTC stop, Transit City is steps away from the subway entrance and far closer than any other residential building in the area. In addition to the subway, Transit City is located adjacent to the York Regional transit station and offers local and rapid transit services in all nine York Region Municipalities.
- AT THE HEART OF THE GREATER TORONTO AREA AND 43 MINUTES TO EVERYTHING– Transit City for the people who want to be central to life in the GTA, with the subway, regional transit and major highways right at your doorstep and the ability to get to Markham, Brampton Or Newmarket in no time. You can get down to the Air Canada Centre for the big Gane or Pearson Airport to catch your next flight, and Yorkdale, York University, and Union are all easily within reach. Transit City and the surrounding area represents one of the largest transit investments in all of Ontario.
- VISIONARY ARCHITECTURE FOR A WORLD CLASS NEIGHBOURHOOD– the design was developed by a world -renowned team of designers lead by Don Schmitt and Claude Cormier, who have already set a high watermark for design and quality in the Vaughan Metrepolitian Centre through the KPMG office tower development. Both designers have worked on some of the most noteworthy buildings and speaces in the GTA and will be bringing their vision and creativity towards the design of Transit City and its immediately adjacent open spaces.
- ICONIC DESTINATION– Transit City will contain the first BUCA-Branded restaurant concept outside of downtown Toronto, and have a BAR BUCA and BUCA -Branded restaurant operated in the lobby will make Transit City and an Iconic landmark in downtown Vaughan while providing tremendous value to owners and residents.
- MOST CENTRAL LOCATION WITHIN THE BOOMING VMC – development of Transit City will take place in the best location in the VMC, immediately adjacent to the subway station and regional transit hub. Residents will be situated in the “Centre-Ice” location of a world -class destination neighborhood.
- DEVELOPER: CentreCourt Developments
- ARCHITECT: Diamond Schmitt Architects
- UNITS: 22
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: Q4 2021 or Q1 2022
More Projects in this area
Evoke Towns – MOVE IN July 2022/From $1.09M
Occupancy year: 2022
Dufferin Street & Rutherford Road, Vaughan, ON, Canada
By: Treasure Hill
Archetto Woodbridge Towns – From $1,000,000
Pine Valley Drive & Major Mackenzie Drive West, Vaughan, ON, Canada
By: Marlin Spring Developments, Greybrook Realty Partners
Transit City 4 Condos Assignment (1 Bedroom)
Highway 7 / Jane St, Vaughan, ON, Canada
By: CentreCourt Developments
SXSW Ravine Towns – MOVE IN 2022/From $749,900
From Mid $700000's
Occupancy year: 2022
Islington Ave & Steeles Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Primont Homes
M2 Towns – MOVE IN 2023/From the $680’s
From High $600000's
Jane Street & Hwy 7, Vaughan, ON, Canada
By: Menkes Developments Ltd.