By Lindvest44 Sonic way, Toronto, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: Sales From $1,060,000 to $1,175,000
UltraSonic Townhomes is a new townhome development by Lindvest Properties Limited at Eglinton Ave & Don Mills Road. It will be located right after the Super Sonic Condominiums also developed by Lindvest and it is currently under construction and ready to move in this year!
There are 13 designer townhomes in North Towns and 9 designer suites in South Townhomes. The unit size is range from 2 bedrooms to 3 bedrooms layouts plus 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenity space mere steps from your front door.
UltraSonic Townhomes Highlights:
- Upcoming Eglinton LRT
- Steps from the future Crosstown’s Science Centre Station
- Easy access to HWY 404 & DVP
- Real Canadian Superstore, Costco and more conveniences are nearby
- TTC bus stop at doorstep
- Short drive to Shops at Don Mills
- Walking trails at Sunnybrook Park
- walk Score is 75 out of 100, Transit Score is 70 out of 100
- Nearby parks include E. T. Seton Park, Moccasin Trail Park and Leonard Lawton Park
These 22 Limited-Edition Townhomes redefine the concept of luxury living. The art of architecture perfected. Dressed in clean lines, their stark and Mondrian-esque silhouette reflect a sophisticated aesthetic. Spread over three floors, with separate spaces for living, entertaining and relaxing, these homes address every need and want. A luxurious interpretation of living in a big city.
- 9 ft smooth ceilings on Main, 2nd and 3rd floors
- Porcelain wood plank look tile flooring on Main
- Contemporary electric fireplace in living/dining area
- Contemporary custom designed kitchen by U31
- Bosch/Fisher & Paykel kitchen appliance Package
- Recessed pot lights as per plan
- Contemporary Bathrooms designed by U31
- Contemporary double vanity custome designed by U31 in Master bathroom
- Free standing acrylic soaker tub and frameless glass shower door in master bathroom
- Laundry chute on 3rd floor direct to 2nd floor laundry area
- South Towns include self-contained unit on main floor for guests or renting
- All towns have use of all Sonic Community Amenities – 25,000 sq.ft of amenities including direct access to the Sonic Park
Sonic Community Amenities Include:
- Large Park with a Playground
- Walking path, water features, exercise equipment and seating
- 4th floor Rooftop with Lounges, Cabanas, BBQs, Fire Pits and Dining areas
- Indoor amenities include dining & party rooms to a screening room, Pet spa, Guest Suites, and Fitness Centre complete with a Gym and Yoga Room
Sonic communities will become Toronto’s newest neighbourhood and will join the new Aga Khan Museum, the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre, and the Ontario Science Centre as part of the cultural district. Wynford Green has convenient access to the Don Valley Parkway, Eglinton LRT, and the Don Valley Ravine Network and features three major parks right next door: Serena Gundy, Wilket Creek and E. T. Seaton.
About the Developer
Lindvest is a company with a rich history in the building and developing industry providing homes for thousands of families in Southern Ontario. Founded in 1952, the company began as H&R Developments. In 1998, Lindvest was formed with the plan of focusing on land development. Since 2011, several diverse and successful communities have been planned and built under the Lindvest banner. Today, the company is recognized for its excellence in planning, progressive urban design and high standards of construction.
UltraSonic Townhomes Property Details
Architect(s): IBI Group
Building Type: Townhouse
Building Status: Completed
Selling Status: Platinum Access
Suite Type: 3 Bedroom(s)
Suite Size: 1428 - 1659 Sq Ft
Ceiling Height: Up to 9 '0"
Estimated Completion: 2020
- Guest Suites
- Yoga Room
- Dining Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Party Rooms
- Pet Spa
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $1,060,000 to $1,175,000
Cost of Parking: Included (Additional for $65,000)
$10,000 on signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
Balance on Final Closing
More Projects in this area
Bathurst & Richmond Condos
152-164 Bathurst Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Originate Developments Inc.
10 Deerlick Court Condos
York Mills Road & Valley Woods Road, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: ALIT Developments
3280 Dufferin Street Condos
3280 Dufferin Street, North York, ON, Canada
By: Topfar Developments Ltd.