Untitled Toronto is new precontruction condos coming at 110 Broadway Avenue in collaboration with Pharrell Williams. This new project is developed by Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties which is the same developers from the highly successful Line 5 Condominium project at Yonge & Eglinton.
Untitled Toronto Highlights:
- Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT
- Local amenities located at doorstep, including, Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Aroma, Starbucks, Sobey’s Urban Fresh, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and more
- Great Walkable five star restaurants including, Bar Buca, |Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway, Fresh, La Carnita, Cibo Wine Bar, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobors Bakery and more
- Easy access to many parks and entertainments
Two buildings, South and North Tower will rise with a total of 751 residential units. South Tower will rise 33 stories and 21 stories for North Tower.
- All units have a balcony
- All units with dens have been optimized to fit a pull-out couch
- Units range from Studios to 3 bedroom plans
- 34,000 SF of Indoor & Outdoor Amenity spaces
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Co-Work Space
- State of the Art Gym
- Basketball Court
- Rooftop Dining with Barbecue & Pizza Ovens
Photo with Pharrell Williams at Untitled Toronto Launching Event
for Platinum Agents in Miami
Pharrell Williams is the Grammy Award-winning artist, producer, songwriter, philanthropist, designer and entrepreneur is known for high-profile collaborations, including a capsule collection with Chanel and a long-standing relationship with Adidas and Human Made. Other collaborative projects include an upcoming Youth Centre in Virginia Beach with Oppenheim Architecture + Design, work with Zaha Hadid Architects and the creation of the Something in the Water Festival. The collaboration with Reserve and Westdale marks Pharrell’s first foray into multi-residential development.
Untitled Toronto Condos has a great Walk Score of 89 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 90 out of 100.