Untitled Toronto is new precontruction condos coming at Yonge & Eglinton in collaboration with Pharrell Williams. This new project is developed by Reserve Properties and Westdale Properties which is the same developers from the highly successful Line 5 Condominium project at Yonge & Eglinton.
Untitled Toronto Highlights:
- Steps from the Yonge Street Subway Line and the LRT
- Local amenities located at doorstep, including, Loblaws, LCBO, Shoppers Drug Mart, Aroma, Starbucks, Sobey’s Urban Fresh, Metro, Cheese Emporium, Wine Rack, Yonge-Eglinton Centre, Goodlife Fitness, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and more
- Great Walkable five star restaurants including, Bar Buca, |Grazie, The Keg, The Homeway, Fresh, La Carnita, Cibo Wine Bar, Uncle Betty’s, Lime, Five Doors North, Thobors Bakery and more
- Easy access to many parks and entertainments
Two buildings, South and North Tower will rise with a total of 751 residential units. South Tower will rise 33 stories and 21 stories for North Tower.
- All units have a balcony
- All units with dens have been optimized to fit a pull-out couch
- Units range from Studios to 3 bedroom plans
- 34,000 SF of Indoor & Outdoor Amenity spaces
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Indoor/Outdoor Co-Work Space
- State of the Art Gym
- Basketball Court
- Rooftop Dining with Barbecue & Pizza Ovens
Pharrell Williams is the Grammy Award-winning artist, producer, songwriter, philanthropist, designer and entrepreneur is known for high-profile collaborations, including a capsule collection with Chanel and a long-standing relationship with Adidas and Human Made. Other collaborative projects include an upcoming Youth Centre in Virginia Beach with Oppenheim Architecture + Design, work with Zaha Hadid Architects and the creation of the Something in the Water Festival. The collaboration with Reserve and Westdale marks Pharrell’s first foray into multi-residential development.
Untitled Toronto Condos has a great Walk Score of 89 out of 100 and a Transit Score of 90 out of 100.