Uovo Residences is a new preconstruction condos development located at 2112 Yonge Street in Toronto. the major intersections are Yonge & Eglinton.the project develop by The Sher Corporation.Uovo Boutique Residences will be 11 storeys and 67 Units. Sales for available units range in price from the $600,000’s to $2,500,000.
Uovo Residences Highlights:
- Step to the Yonge & Eglinton subway
- Step to the $100 million redevelopment of Yonge Eglinton centre
- Close By Eglinton LRT line (will connect Pearson Airport to Scarborough Town Centre)
- Steps to parks, restaurants, banks and entertainment
- High Walkscore and transit score
- Close to north Toronto CI, Top Ranking High School.
- Number 1 neighborhood in Toronto rated by Toronto Life
Uovo Residences Will Be STEP TOEGLINTON SUBWAY AND THE NEW CROSSTOWN LRT.
• INSTANT ACCESS TO TORONTO’S GREATEST NEW PUBLIC TRANSIT HUB.
• NEW CROSSTOWN LRT WILL RUN FROM MOUNT DENIS IN THE WEST TO KENNEDY IN THE EAST.
• THE LINE WILL HAVE 25 STATIONS WHEN IT OPENS IN 2021, THEN EVENTUALLY EXPAND TO 61 STATIONS.
• HUB FOR 79,000 DAILY COMMUTERS.
• ESTIMATED 100 MILLION TRIPS ANNUALLY BY 2031.
CONNECTED TO TORONTO’S TOP 3 UNIVERSITIES:
U OF T, RYERSON AND YORK, DIRECT INDOOR SUBWAY ACCESS MAKES IT EASY TO GET TO TORONTO’S THREE TOP UNIVERSITIES ALL IN UNDER 30 MINUTES.
• RYERSON STUDENT POPULATION APPROX 40,000; 15 MINUTE SUBWAY RIDE.
• YORK STUDENT POPULATION APPROX 53,000; ABOUT 30 MINUTE SUBWAY RIDE
WHEN THE EGLINTON CROSSTOWN IS COMPLETED.
• U OF T STUDENT POPULATION APPROX 60,000; 19 MINUTE SUBWAY RIDE.
Uovo, meaning “egg” in Italian, features a glass and marble combination at street level with a distinctive logo branding the structure. Above, the two tone grey masonry-clad massing rises up the stacked design, stepping back at the 7th floor. Private balconies are recessed into the structure, while some units of the 7th floor will enjoy larger terraces. Six 2-storey penthouse units will also boast terraces overlooking the city skyline. Interiors in the building are to be appointed by Toronto-based ESQAPE Design.
- DEVELOPER: The Sher Corporation
- ARCHITECT(S): RAWDesign
- UNITS: 67
More Projects in this area
Mount Pleasant Road & Keewatin Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Freed Developments
1680 Bayview Condos By The Brown Group In Midtown Toronto
1680 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: The Brown Group of Companies