Vox Condos in Yonge and Wellesley Toronto By Cresford Development
Vox Condos is a new condo project located at 26 Wellesley Street East (Yonge & Wellesley) in Toronto, Will be development by Cresford Development Corporation
Vox Condos has 35 storeys with a total of 330 units. Price From $199,900
Vox Condos Highlights:
- Seconds to the subway station
- Walkscore of 100/100
- Close to University of Toronto and Ryerson University, George Brown College
- Minutes to major hospitals
- Steps to the Entertainment District,Eaton Center
Vox Condos has a Walk Score of 100 out of 100.
- Vox Condo is a Walker’s Haven so daily errands do not require a car.
- Vox Condo is a one minute walk distance from the YUS YONGE – UNIVERSITY – SPADINA at the WELLESLEY STATION – SOUTHBOUND PLATFORM stop.
- 26 Wellesley Street East is in the Church-Yonge Corridor community in Toronto. Close-by parks consist of James Canning Gardens, Alexander Street Parkette and also Cawthra Square Park.
- Neighboring schools include Sunrise Martial Arts, Kiosk Language Centre and also Showoff’s Studio for Performers.
- The closest supermarket are Mits, H&H Health Centre as well as Super Freshmart.
- Nearby cafe include Starbucks, Just Desserts Cafe as well as Juice Express. There are 401 dining establishments within a 15 min walk including The Spice Village Indian Grill & Bar, Mexicali Rosa’s as well as Como En Casa Fresh Mexican Kitchen.
- Vox Condo is near James Canning Gardens, Alexander Street Parkette as well as Norman Jewison Park.
- DEVELOPER: Cresford Developments
- UNITS: 330