VuPoint Condos1792 Liverpool Road, Pickering, ON, Canada
Platinum Access: From From $495,000 to over $845,000
VuPoint Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Tribute Communities. Coming soon to 1792 Liverpool Road in Pickering.
LIFE, FROM A NEW POINT OF VIEW – CONDOMINIUMS COMING SOON
VuPoint Condos, coming soon, will allow you to be a part of the community that is forever changing the landscape of Pickering’s thriving urban core. This distinguished condominium community of three spectacular towers places you atop the city’s best vantage point, while offering enviable panoramic vistas stretching for kilometers in all directions. Enjoy this ever-changing location, which is steps away from Pickering Town Centre and a short drive from Durham Live. Providing exceptional dining, retail, live entertainment, and exhilarating casino fun. Within walking distance, enjoy shoreline strolls across Frenchman’s Bay and the banks of Lake Ontario. Or, with the Pickering GO Station and essential transit options now within walking distance, explore the best of the GTA. Ease into a life of adventure, centrality, and unrivaled style right above everything that matters, and you’ll realize what you’ve been missing.
- Phase 1: 46 Storeys
- Tower 2: 53 Storeys
- Tower 3: 49 Storeys
Register now to be the first to receive exclusive VuPoint Condos offers and updates, coming soon to Pickering.
Highlights at VuPoint Condos
VuPoint Condos is in the city of Pickering, while on Toronto’s east side. The Rouge Park Valley, which is approximately 2,000 acres in size and one of the largest urban parks in North America, specifically forms Pickering’s western border. Pickering’s northern edge are made up of rural hamlets as well as villages. Also, The land north of Highway 407 has been designated for a regional airport.
Pickering, which has some of the most affordable real estate in the Greater Toronto Area, has attracted both homebuyers and investors. Known as one of the most unique places to live, and the fact that it is close to the lake and has a small-town atmosphere is reason enough to move to Pickering.
- Pickering shares a border with the City of Toronto
- Approximately 91,000 residents
- Among the most multicultural communities within Durham Region
- Beachfront Promenade, Valley Farm Ravine, Petticoat Creek Conservation area
- Pickering Millennium Waterfront Trail while overlooking Frenchman’s Bay
- Rural Pickering is comprised of quaint hamlets, farms as well as conservation areas
- Oak Ridges Moraine and Diana Princess of Wales Park
- Slower-paced suburban lifestyle
- Access to Lake Ontario
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Ontario Tech University, Durham College, and also other universities and colleges serve Pickering
- Pickering Town Centre and Brookdale Shopping Centre
- Durham Live DLIVE Casino
- Housing prices in Pickering are low
- School for all ages and education levels
- Convenient place for commuters
- Easy access to Highway 407, 412 and 401
- Pickering GO Station
- Future Durham-Scarborough BRT
Reasons to Invest
- By 2040, Pickering is expected to have a population of 155,000 people and over 33,000 additional jobs.
- Centrally placed in Canada’s largest labour and commercial market
- Well-connected to a comprehensive transportation, especially with high-capacity roadways, trains, a seaport, and three airports.
- The cost of doing business in the GTA is among the lowest in the city
- Pickering is home to national and international industry leaders in sophisticated manufacturing, logistics, information technology, and energy.
- More than 56% of residents have earned a post-secondary diploma or degree
- The Pickering Innovation Corridor includes 800 acres of greenfield and employment land near to the proposed Pickering Airport.
- Residents and businesses benefit from increased cultural diversity
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
VuPoint Condos Property Details
- Developer: Tribute Communities
- Building Type: Condominium
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 46
- Suites: 564
- Suite Type: 1 - 3 Bedroom(s)
- Suite Size: 524 - 859 Sq Ft
- Launch: 2022
- Estimated Completion: 2026
- Party Room
- Podcast Studios
- Games Room
- Yoga Studio
- Guest Suites
- Business Centre
- Private Office
- Board Room
Pricing & FeesPrice: From $495,000 to over $845,000
Cost of Parking: $39,000 + HST, $49,000 + HST for Underground (Available for 524+ SF, 15% on Signing, 10% on Occupancy)(Maintenance fee - $49.95/month)
Cost of Locker: Waitlist (Maintenance fee - $19.95/month)
Maintenance Fee: $0.58/SF (Hydro, Water, Thermal separately metered) Rogers Bulk Internet & Smart Home - $41.81/month
$5,000 at signing
Balance to 5% in 30 days
5% in 90 days
5% in 270 days
5% in 540 days
1% on occupancy
*Contact Sales Rep for International Deposit Structure