Warden CondosScarborough, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Warden Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Stafford Homes. Coming soon to the Clairlea-Birchmount community in Scarborough.
Highlights at Warden Condos
Warden Condos is in Scarborough’s Clairlea-Birchmount community. Warden, Victoria Park, and Eglinton Avenues all have a lot of shopping. This is an ideal commuter neighbourhood because it is well served by public transportation and is close to the Don Valley Parkway. Warden Woods and the Taylor-Massey Creek, which form a deep ravine valley that spans the south-east perimeter of Clairlea, are the neighbourhood’s most notable features. The Warden Woods Ravine parkland has a paved trail that provides Clairlea residents with access to nature close to home.
- Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway and Gardiner Expressway
- Bus routes along Warden, Pharmacy, Victoria Park and St. Clair Avenues connect passengers to stations on the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- The Warden Power Centre is a shopping mall with “Big Box” retail chain stores such as Winners, Future Shop, and Hy & Zels. Victoria Park has a number of shops as well as a diverse selection of multicultural restaurants.
- Warden Woods Park, Byng Park and the West Scarborough N.C.C.,
- The Detonia Park Golf Course,
- Cineplex movie theatre
- The Warden Hilltop Community Centre – includes a double gym, weight room, teaching kitchen as well as preschool area
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access to Warden Condos, you can request floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
Warden Condos Property Details
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Selling Status: Coming Soon
Launch: Summer/Fall 2021