PLATINUM VIP SALES EVENT
WHEN: THIS WEEKEND ONLY 12PM-5PM
WHAT: Receiving floorplan, Price list, Booking Unit
King West / Dufferin
To reserve a unit at this event, you will need: 1. Your Cheque Book 2. Your Driver’s Licence 3. Your SIN #
VIP pricing and reservations on first come first serve basis Come and pick up your unit before it’s SOLD OUT!!!
XO Condos By Lifetime Developments In Toronto
XO Condos is a new condo development located at 1211 King Street West In Toronto. Developed by Lifetime Developments. The Project Will included residential units and retail space, as well as amenity spaces. The Project has totally 297 Units and 14 Stories.
- Southwest corner of King Street and Dufferin Street
- Located whereLiberty Village, Parkdale, King West and Queen West meet
- Walk to restaurants, galleries, the waterfront, parks, the Allan A. Lamport Stadium, the CNE and more
- Backs onto Dufferin-King Parkette on the south side – access to a playground, picnic tables, splash pad in summer and shaded trees for those looking to take a stroll, walk their dogs or simply enjoy the outdoors
- Direct access to both the King Street and Dufferin streetcars and a block from the future King-Liberty SmartTrack Station
- Designed by Turner Fleischer, XO will rise to 14 storeys and offer 297 suites
- The neighbourhood will benefit from the proposed 10,000 sq. ft. of prime retail space
- The amenities are situated on the second floor, including two spectacular outdoor amenity spaces
- 24-hour Concierge Service
- Pet wash station in lobby
- Underground parking (three levels) with security monitored from Concierge station
- 14-storey building
- 297 units
- Abutting the King-Dufferin parkette to the south
- Underground parking
- Ground floor retail
- The 5-minute walk from the future King-Liberty SmartTrack station
- Direct access to King and Dufferin streetcars
- Dog wash station on the ground floor
Amenities (on level 2):
- Fitness facilities including a designated interior and exterior yoga space and spin studio
- Outdoor BBQ area
- Prep kitchen, bar and large dining space
- Lounge Room with exterior lounge space
- Kids zone (with a focus on children aged 5 and under)
- Video Game room
- Think Tank (extension of “working from home”)
XO’s amenities were meticulously selected by taking the time to understand the neighbourhood and what purchasers value most.
- Over 6,500sq. ft. of amenities on the second floor, plus an additional 4,500 sq. ft of outdoor amenity space designed by interior design firm Tomas Pearce. Among the plethora of desirable amenities are:
- Premium fitness facilities equipped with a dedicated spin studio and indoor/outdoor yoga spaces
- Video Game Room
- Sleek social lounge and dining room with an adjacent outdoor terrace
- An interactive dedicated kids’ zone – indoor and outdoor – equipped with activities to keep the young ones occupied
- A think tank area featuring WiFi and remote office space with access to an open-air work area
- Outdoor terrace (over 2000 sq. ft. facing west)with picnic tables; BBQs and lounges.
- One-bedroom, one-bedroom + den, two-bedroom, two-bedroom + den and three-bedroom designs from 450 to 1,200sq. ft.
- Price Range: From the low$400s
It’s a modern-day love story for Lifetime Developments and the neighbourhood of King & Dufferin. Ever since discovering this unique opportunity to bridge communities, Lifetime and their partners at Pinedale Properties have been hard at work redeveloping a property at 1221 King Street West and designing a new exciting residential tower for the heart of Toronto’s west end.
Lifetime’s Brian Brown explains why XO marks the spot: “This is going to be a special intersection in the city. It connects Toronto’s most dynamic neighbourhoods and is on the cusp of a great transformation.” Further, Brown believes XO Condos has the opportunity to bring people together: “Connecting residents with King West, Queen West, Liberty Village, Parkdale, and Exhibition Grounds, we are excited to merge these vibrant communities through a new condominium development”
A uniquely Toronto neighbourhood requires a uniquely Toronto approach. That’s why Lifetime has tapped two Toronto firms to help create a condominium that truly suits this neighbourhood: CORE Architects Inc. – an award-winning group of architects and interior designers, formed in Toronto in 1994, and Tomas Pearce Interior Design Consulting Inc. – designers of high-end sales offices, model suits, and corporate headquarters.
CORE has designed an elegant and modern 14-storey tower with exceptional 1,200 square feet suite layouts ranging from one to three bedrooms, each with personal touches and customizable features by Tomas Pearce.
Lifetime is becoming synonymous with quality residential developments in Toronto – Panda Condos, Whitehaus Condominiums, Bond Condos, Bisha Hotel & Residences, Yorkville and many more have enjoyed industry accolades and wide sales success. Their attention to detail and smart suite designs will be a through-line for their approach to their latest project, XO Condos.
Speaking of detail – Lifetime is bringing an unparalleled selection of amenities to the XO tower. Premium Fitness facilities, with a dedicated spin studio and yoga spaces, a state-of-the-art golf simulator, social lounges, a kids’ zone, and more are planned for the condominium based on Limetime’s mandate to provide the kinds of services and amenities that will be most intrinsic and valuable to residents’ lives.
Once you see XO for yourself, you’re sure to fall in love.
Both buildings as high-end residential towers, with glass and bricks wrapping up the concrete structures, the latter being reminiscent of the surrounding warehouses and Victorian homes. Still, according to Gane, several setbacks would ensure the transition between the high-rises and the areas to the west. Also, it was highlighted that the Bank of Montreal building located on the southwest corner of the intersection would remain as is and will not be impacted by the development. Finally, it remains unclear whether both towers will be constructed at the same time or not.
XO Condos has a Near Perfect Walk Score of 91 out of 100. The Transit Score is perfect 100 out of 100. This location is in the South Parkdale neighbourhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include Melbourne Parkette, Lamport Stadium Park and Masaryk Park.
REGISTER TO RECEIVE FLOOR PLANS & PRICE LIST & MORE DETAILS