2451 Dufferin Street Condos
2451 Dufferin Street Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by Republic Developments. Coming soon to Toronto.
Highlights at 2451 Dufferin Street Condos
2451 Dufferin Street Condos is in the Briar Hill neighbourhood in York, Toronto, while a series of rolling hills that rise northward from Rogers Road to the northern tip of Fairbank at Briar Hill Avenue. Many families spend generations in the area, in addition to a strong sense of community strengthened with more members into the bustling little slice of suburbia. Fairbank is poised for growth specifically with the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown subway. This development is spurring a revitalization of the region especially with more people flocking to this warm, welcoming neighbourhood.
- Directly adjacent from future Fairbank Crosstown Station on the Crosstown LRT line
- Eglinton West Station
- York Beltline Trail and Walter Saunder’s Memorial Park
- The new York Recreation Centre situated on the southeast corner of Eglinton Ave
- A highly diverse area with international foods available throughout its many local eateries
- Surrounded by elementary and secondary schools, making it a great place for raising children
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
- Republic Developments
- IBI Group