250 Danforth Road
250 Danforth Road is a new pre-construction condo and townhouse development by Caishen Capital Group. Coming soon to East Toronto.
Highlights at 250 Danforth Road
250 Danforth Road is in Scarborough's Clairlea-Birchmount community. Warden, Victoria Park, and Eglinton Avenues all have a lot of shopping. This is an ideal commuter neighbourhood because it is well served by public transportation and is close to the Don Valley Parkway. Warden Woods and the Taylor-Massey Creek, which form a deep ravine valley that spans the south-east perimeter of Clairlea, are the neighbourhood's most notable features. The Warden Woods Ravine parkland has a paved trail that provides Clairlea residents with access to nature close to home.
- Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway and Gardiner Expressway
- Bus routes along Warden, Pharmacy, Victoria Park and St. Clair Avenues connect passengers to stations on the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- The Warden Power Centre is a shopping mall with "Big Box" retail chain stores such as Winners, Future Shop, and Hy & Zels. Victoria Park has a number of shops as well as a diverse selection of multicultural restaurants.
- Warden Woods Park, Byng Park and the West Scarborough N.C.C.,
- The Detonia Park Golf Course,
- Cineplex movie theatre
- The Warden Hilltop Community Centre – includes a double gym, weight room, teaching kitchen as well as preschool area
Register Today for VIP Access
With VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as unit selection. For more sales information, register today or contact one of our platinum agent/brokers.
- Developer: Caishen Capital Group
- Architect: Kohn Partnership Architects Inc.
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Pre-construction
- Selling Status: Planning
- Storeys: 10
- Suites: 311