320 McCowan Road Condos
320 McCowan Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by BDP Quadrangle. Coming soon to Scarborough's Eglinton East community.
Highlights at 320 McCowan Road Condos
This new development is located in Eglinton East, formerly known as Knob Hill – a Scarborough residential and commercial neighbourhood. It is bounded to the north by Stansbury Crescent, Citadel Drive, and West Highland Creek and to the south by the CNR rail line, Brimley Road, and Eglinton Avenue. Also to the west by Midland Avenue and to the east by Bellamy Road North.
- Public transportation is provided by two public services, the Toronto Transit Commission (TTC), and GO Transit.
- TTC provides local bus routes throughout then neighbourhood
- Highway 401, 404 and Don Valley Parkway
- Access to GO Transit commuter rail and bus services from Eglinton GO Station
- Short distance to downtown Toronto
- Three public school boards serves in Eglinton East, such as the Conseil Scolaire Catholique MonAvenir (CSCM), Toronto Catholic District School Board (TCDSB), and the Toronto District School Board (TDSB)
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Scarborough Bluffs
- Scarboro Golf and Country Club
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 320 McCowan Road Condos, you will receive first access to floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.