4674 Kingston Road Condos
4674 Kingston Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo development by NJS Capital. Coming soon to 4674 Kingston Road in Scarborough.
Highlights at 4674 Kingston Road Condos
4674 Kingston Road Condos is located in the West Hill's multicultural, family-oriented neighbourhood presently in Toronto's south-east. Morningside Park and Colonel Danforth Park contribute to West Hill's natural beauty because its boundaries are defined by two wide ravine parks.
West Hill has many wonderful features, such as a community centre, a public library, plenty of parkland, a lively shopping area, and affordable housing. The C.N. railway tracks that skirt the south end of this neighbourhood, as well as the University of Toronto's Scarborough Campus, which is located off Morningside Avenue, are neighbourhood landmarks.
- The TTC and a shopping mall are nearby
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- Centennial College
- 2015 Toronto Pan Am Games Sports Centre
- Rouge Valley Centenary Hospital
- Highland creek & Morningside parks
- Rouge Park (Canada’s largest national urban park)
- Walmart and Cineplex
- Lake Ontario
- Highway 401
- Downtown core
- TTC public transportation, as well as 2 Major Go Stations (Guildwood & Rouge Hill)
- All your convenient daily amenities
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access, you will receive first access to floor plans, sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as priority unit selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.
- Building Status: Pre-construction