5 Cosburn Avenue CondosBy Trolleybus Urban Development 5 Cosburn Avenue, East York, ON, Canada
A new mid-rise condominium is coming in Braodview North area in Toronto. 5 Cosburn Avenue is a preconstruction development by Trolleybus Urban Development Inc. It proposed a 15 storeys with 316 residential units.
5 Cosburn Avenue Condos Highlights:
- Walk Score 83 out of 100 and Transit Score 75 out of 100
- Easy access to DVP & Gardiner Expressway
- Close to Broadview Subway Station
- Short commute from UofT, Ryerson, OCAD, and George Brown College
- Countless shops and restaurants along Danforth Avenue
- Nearby parks include Charles Sauriol Parkette, Todmorden Mills Park and Agnes McPhail Square
About the Developer
Trolleybus is a well-capitalized real estate development firm operating within the Greater Toronto Area and select outside markets. They specialize in the acquisition of contiguous properties through the assembly process thereby creating a larger land size that is suitable for redevelopment.
5 Cosburn Avenue Condos Property Details