1183 Dufferin Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
Completed in 2020
Introducing Sanctuary Lofts, a historic Church being converted into a collection of 14 authentic loft residences which honour the site's storied past and bring new life to the vibrant Bloor West community which surrounds it. Designed in the early 1900s by local architect William R Gregg, the Church has stood as a landmark in its neighbourhood for over 100 years.
This new project is located at 1183 Dufferin Street in Toronto. It consists of 14 condo loft/town home units. Each unit having character of its own.
Sanctuary Lofts Highlights:
- 6 mins walk from Dufferin Subway Station
- Countless shopping and dining along the street
- Close to George Brown College and U of T
- Walk Score 81 out of 100/Transit Score 83 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Dovercourt Park, Bartlett Parkette and Brandon Avenue Parkette