SweetLife Condos is a new condo by Your Home Developments with 170 units across 6 storeys coming soon to 4470 Kingston Road in Scarborough, while sale price start from $599,900.
SweetLife’s enviable location puts you in the heart of it all.
SweetLife Condos is located in Toronto's West Hill between Lawrence Avenue East and Morning Side Avenue, while just minutes from the University of Toronto's Scarborough campus. It's ideal for teachers, friends, and empty nesters, especially for raising the standard for affordable, urban living.
SweetLife Condos Highlights
SweetLife Condos is located in the West Hill's multicultural, family-oriented neighbourhood presently in Toronto's south-east. Morningside Park and Colonel Danforth Park contribute to West Hill's natural beauty because its boundaries are defined by two wide ravine parks.
West Hill has many wonderful features, such as a community center, a public library, plenty of parkland, a lively shopping area, and affordable housing. The C.N. railway tracks that skirt the south end of this neighbourhood, as well as the University of Toronto's Scarborough Campus, which is located off Morningside Avenue, are neighbourhood landmarks.
- The TTC and a shopping mall are nearby
- University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- Centennial College
- 2015 Toronto Pan Am Games Sports Centre
- Rouge Valley Centenary Hospital
- Highland creek & Morningside parks
- Rouge Park (Canada’s largest national urban park)
- Cineplex theatres
- Lake Ontario
- Highway 401
- Downtown core
- TTC public transportation, as well as 2 Major Go Stations (Guildwood & Rouge Hill)
- All your convenient daily amenities
- Excellent Walk Score of 86 out of 100
- Transit Score 68 out of 100
- Nearby parks such as St. Mararette's Parkette, Morningside Park
- Developer: Your Home Developments
- Building Type: Condo and Towns
- Ownership: Condominium
- Building Status: Completed
- Selling Status: Platinum Access
- Storeys: 6
- Suites: 170
- Suite Type: 1 - 3
- Suite Size: 773 - 988
- Launch: 2015
Pricing & Fees
- Price: From $599,900 to $649,900
- Cost of Parking: $35,000.00
- Cost of Locker: $3,500.00
- Maintenance Fee: $0.39/SF
- Party Room
- Fitness Centre