335 Yonge Street Condos
335 Yonge Street Condos is a new preconstruction condo development by The Lalani Group. It is coming at Yonge street and Dundas in Toronto. This high-rise building of 30 stories with a total of 165 units is very conveniently located at the core of downtown.
335 Yonge Street Highlights:
- Only 2 mins walk from Dundas subway station
- 1 min walk from Ryerson University
- 2 mins walk from Eaton Centre, Dundas Square
- Walking distance to U of T, OCAD
- ROM, City Hall, Toronto General Hospital, Financial District located nearby
It is just a haven location for Ryerson University students. Literally 1 minute walk from Ryerson University and 2 minutes walk from Dundas subway station. 335 Yonge Street Condos will bring modern and urban lifestyle to all of the residents.
This new development has a world-class Walk and Transit Score of 100 out of 100. This location is in the Bay Street Corridor neighborhood in Toronto. Nearby parks include College Park, Joseph Sheard Parkette and Trinity Park and Labyrinth.
- ARCHITECT: Zeidler Partnership Architects
- UNITS: 165
- ESTIMATED COMPLETION: TBA
More Projects in this area
Panda Condos, World’s Biggest Bookstore Site In Downtown Toronto
20 Edward Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Lifetime Developments
700 Bay Condos By KingSett Capital In Toronto
700 Bay Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: KingSett Capital
80 Bloor West Condos In Downtown Toronto
80 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Krugarand Corporation