[10% Down until Occupancy] The Garden District Condos – MOVE IN May 2023/From $689,900
The Garden District Condos is a new per-construction Condo project located at 81 Shuter street In Downtown Toronto. The Project Including condos units, Retail Shops. Garden District Condos Develop by Hyde Park Homes. Garden District Condos is a 32-storey tower building with total 234 Units.
The Garden District Condos Highlight:
- located in the Heart area in City
- Close to subway station and Public transit
- step to the university of Toronto and Ryerson University
- many retail shoppes near by
- Supermarket at the door step
- Walk Score of 98 out of 100 and Transit score of 100 out of 100
- Nearby parks include Moss Park, St. James Park and Sculpture Gardens
DOWNTOWN EAST MARKET KEY POINTS
• Fastest Growing Submarket for New Development
• Absorptions are Strong and Trending Higher
• Market Conditions Support Price Growth
• Established Rental Market with Above Average Yields
• Scarce Opportunities for Multi-Phase Projects in the Core
The Garden District Condominium continues the exhilarating renaissance sweeping the Garden District neighbourhood in downtown Toronto. This remarkable 32-storey, 234-suite modern contemporary building consists of 3 elements: a heritage preservation base, a mid rise podium and a glass cantilever tower allowing natural light to fill the interiors, while north and south facing balconies offer an impressive view of the city’s skyline and the green spaces surrounding the area.
The Garden District Condominium is one of the latest residential condominium towers designed by Peter Clewes and Adam Feldmann of the acclaimed ArchitectsAlliance architectural firm. Inspired by the enduring shapes and timeless style of architect Mies van der Rohe, the design of the Garden District Condominium will withstand the test of time. The sleek interiors are designed by Dochia Interior Design, with luxurious and refined finishes that exude modern sophistication. Contemporary yet classic, the Garden District Condominium will be a handsome timeless beauty.
The heritage buildings facing Shuter Street will be carefully restored and integrated into the condominium. The base will be repurposed for a limited number of 2-storey lofthouses with separate entrances from Shuter St, and also for amenity space for the entire condominium. From the impressive 2-storey gym to the executive concierge, an amazing array of amenities will have you feeling utterly spoiled. An incredible walk score of 99, transit score of 100, and bike score of 83 means you can walk, take the TTC, or bike just about anywhere. And with future forward charging stations for electric cars, The Garden District Condominium truly connects the old with the new.
- DEVELOPER: Hyde Park Homes
- ARCHITECT(S): ArchitectsAlliance
- UNITS: 234
- DEPOSIT: $5,000 on signing ; Balance of 5% in 30 days ; 5% in 540 days ; 10% on Occupancy
- PARKING: $75,000 (Maintenance $74.98/month)
- LOCKER: $5,000 (Maintenance $17.92/month)
- MAINTENANCE: $0.59/SF plus Hydro and Water
- OCCUPANCY: May 1, 2023
More Projects in this area
JAC Condos – MOVE IN January 2024/From the $449,990
From Mid $400000's
Occupancy year: 2024
314 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
By: Graywood Developments Ltd