2240 Birchmount Road Condos
2240 Birchmount Road Condos is a new pre-construction condo development. With a total of 152 units spanning across 9 storeys. Coming soon to Scarborough.
Highlights at 2240 Birchmount Road Condos
2240 Birchmount Road Condos is located in Scarborough's Tam O’Shanter-Sullivan neighbourhood. Scarborough forms the city's eastern boundary, stretching from Lake Ontario in the south to the City of Markham in the north. To the east, the Rouge River Valley forms a green corridor. Scarborough is well-connected. The 401 highway runs through the heart of Scarborough. Scarborough appears to be close to everywhere due to to subway lines on Eglinton and Sheppard Avenues.
Scarborough is brimming with parks and ravine land and is also not as densely populated as many parts of the city. The expansive University of Toronto Scarborough campus occupies 300 acres of land in the heart of Scarborough. Neighbourhoods in Scarborough have proud histories and promising futures as welcoming centres for many new Canadians.
- Easy access to Highway 401 and Don Valley Parkway
- Agincourt GO Station
- Ellesmere Station and Don Mills Station
- Great Walk Score of 71 out of 100
- University of Toronto Scarborough
- CF Fairview Mall
- Big Box stores such as Walmart Supercentre, Shoppers Drugmart, The Home Depot and many more
- Tam O’Shanter Golf Course – Toronto's premiere public golf courses
- Nearby parks such as Bridlewood Park, North Bridlewood Park and North Bridlewood Park
Register Today for VIP Floor Plans and Sales Price
With exclusive VIP access at 2240 Birchmount Road Condos, you can request floor plan(s), sale price lists, featured incentives, as well as units selection. Register today or speak to one of our platinum brokers for more sales information.